Unofficial The Ceder Thread

JM Rides Bikes

I tried to warn you about those climbs and a loaded bike but it's something you need to experience yourself to truly appreciate 😉😅

19 minutes ago, BuffsVintageBikes said:

I tried to warn you about those climbs and a loaded bike but it's something you need to experience yourself to truly appreciate 😉😅

🤣 you did! and it echoed round in my head for hours!, I gave them a good go though!! Next time, maybe..! Actually want to come your way and try some of what that area has to offer, with lessons learned and a honed gear list!

The Cederberg's climbs are truly "next level". I've done then numerous times before on tours and each time I still seem to be caught by surprise on just how challenging they prove to be... or maybe it's because I'm just getting older 😊

Have you done the Plett 2 CT Cape Cycle Route yet? I can strongly recommend adding that to your "To Do" list. Longer than the Cederberg but less challenging terrain and absolutely stunning scenery.

12 hours ago, BuffsVintageBikes said:

The Cederberg's climbs are truly "next level". I've done then numerous times before on tours and each time I still seem to be caught by surprise on just how challenging they prove to be... or maybe it's because I'm just getting older 😊

Have you done the Plett 2 CT Cape Cycle Route yet? I can strongly recommend adding that to your "To Do" list. Longer than the Cederberg but less challenging terrain and absolutely stunning scenery.

I've been told about this route, is it the Cross Cape?