Mr price jnr span

Loodjie

Problem in juniors at the moment is everyone is trying to impress Harmony management for a spot on their teams next season. As for the attitude it all boils down to bad manners and the lack of authority from the officialdom because " I know your daddy or someone who has the ear of CSA to protect them"

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.infoimagination.org/ps/humor/images/sweaty_anna.jpg

Ya, ya, that'll get the juniors off the streets...

I think Loodjie is one of the juniors and is trying to stir. Michael made the choose not to train and study for his exam. During his time in Europe the school work took a back seat. I have to agree with Mallo that CSA should be more agresive in protecting young riders. And also..... Sat before the race I had more of a cycling tan that Michael.

There is other boys that also have done their matric so thats no excuse. and by the way go look at his cycling tan.... That doesnt come of 1hour a week. its called mind playing. There is no way that you will be that strong if u werent trainig

Loodjie,

Make of it what you want. I know Mike personally (we've been best mates the past 4 years) and I train with him so can tell you how much he has been riding lately, which has been next to nothing. Saturday and Sunday was his first race since Worlds ( which was on the 13th August) and he isn't racing the 94.7 either, so it would have been pretty pointless "mind playing", like you claim, since he hasn't been racing and will only race again next year. I agree some of the other riders wrote matric as well, but they have been racing on every weekend, which makes a slight difference to their condition. Either way he was four against one, which will narrow anyone's chances.

Sorry to break it to you -  He is just that strong without training. It's called natural ability. Watch out for him in the elite/U23 racing next year, he will be training then and obviously be a whole lot stronger.

Have nice day.

Well, Loodjie you obviously haven't been studying for matric exams... Otherwise you would've been able to spell.

Well' date=' Loodjie you obviously haven't been studying for matric exams... Otherwise you would've been able to spell.[/quote']

Took the words right out of my mouthLOLLOLLOLLOL

Every year this time one has problems with the second year juniors. unfortunately there are only so many places out there in the pro ranks available so they tend to forget their team and concentrate on there own agendas, only once SA has a proper structure in place where  there is more opportunities for these youngsters we might be able to rule out these internal politics at this time of the year.

Tony Harding, John Robinson as well as Barry Austin are all working hard to make this dream come true for more juniors that are moving up to the U23 ranks, so from our side we are very grateful for this.

As far as Mike Robinson is concerned he will always be in a class of his own and we as Mr Price YCA respect him for this, even if one has been off the bike for a time period we as a team know him to be a danger for the sprint, no matter what was said, when a child gets to the finish line any child will not just sit he will want to impress the parents as well as the crowd,  therefor the breakways at Bakwena.

this mesage was posted by Jill

Thanks Jill! Besides the YCA boys race hard and working with them on the Amashova they really went out of their way and made all the racing. Jill is correct that they respect Michael and I can guarantee you Michael respect Jill and her teams as well. <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I still believe that Loodjie is one of the junior and is just trying to cause more internal politics. Sorry for you but nobody are interested in a stir at this stage.

By the way how did your race go on Sunday Jill?

As for Michael Robinson,his tan (not really a tan was more like red to me),was from the race on Saturday,was in the heat of the day......

He is not brown like he normally is,he was plain red.........

He will now be training again......so be will be fit before you know it

Heh! Muscle memory stay in your legs for a long time I have noticed.. some of the more experienced cyclist will be able to tell you this.

If Phen for example don't train for 3 months (probably even more) he will still beat me Cry

I reckon Michael has got a decent base and it wont take him long to regain his fitness.

Ek dink Loodjie is net nog een van Marius se ailiases.  Jy kan dit duidelik aan die spelling/grammar sien.Wink

OK M, so waar moet ek jou byt?

Ek dink Loodjie is net nog een van Marius se ailiases.  Jy kan dit duidelik aan die spelling/grammar sien.Wink

OK M' date=' so waar moet ek jou byt?
[/quote']

Dit neig ook vir my so bietjie na 'n kaapstad ou daai na gister se Simonsvlei thread Tongue

Damn maar julle klomp NARRE het darem n WILD imagination! LMAO!LOL hOEKOM SAL EK MYSELF LOODTJIE NOEM!!!?! SPANNER klink cooler!Wink