person and as a MTB'er, we should not allow this to be a witch

hunt.Letters can be mailed to me or direct to Rich at

<richard@ilumin8.co.za>.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

May I suggest we also put our money where our mouths are and make some donations to Richard should he need money to defend this issue.

Welcome to the witch hunt. Now Richard gets burned at the stake because of something everyone enjoyed.

Anything we can do to help, let know.

email sent

FFS, if the Harten's are succesful i want their lawyer's name and number... i just burnt my tounge on my coffee - i want to sue the kettle manufacturer and/or nescafe!!!!

I don't get it guys. Was Richard riding with this fellow? Did he force him to ride the TT? Why has he been implicated? Confused I must have missed something.

I don't get it guys. Was Richard riding with this fellow? Did he force him to ride the TT? Why has he been implicated? Confused I must have missed something.

He's involved with the M&B club, and I think they had a logo on the warning signs. Which means they may have sponsored the signs warning the dude not to ride the thing.

He sure as hell didn't build and erect it himself!

He's involved with the M&B club' date=' and I think they had a logo on the warning signs. Which means they may have sponsored the signs warning the dude not to ride the thing.

[/quote']

Thanks, Hog, I'll send him my support.

He's involved with the M&B club' date=' and I think they had a logo on the warning signs. Which means they may have sponsored the signs warning the dude not to ride the thing.

[/quote']

And even if he did, that @sshole (and now that he has instituted legal action, he is one) rode over it knowing full well the consequences of his actions.

Actually, we need a lawyer type to draw up a petition an all sign it.

Tomorrow, when I've cooled off, I'll write a letter of support and if he needs support in court he can use my wife as a witness (she fell off it and broke her ankle) to testifly each and every person that rode over that obstacle understood and accepted the risk involved.

Email of support sent.

Thumbs%20Up

Me too. I'm still struggling to believe that the dude is suing because HE ran out of talent. Plus, with all the articles in the newspaper, he should have known that the obstacles are illegal, dangerous, and not to be trusted.

i have it on good authority that a lawyers letter has been issued in regard to the see saw. what is this world coming to were we all fight for free will and then when we get it we now want to sue. It was his decision to ride it no one else's. Grow a set and take responsibility for your own actions