94.7 top speed??

Sonic

80.9km/h and I think the bunch slowing down prolly saved me from getting a nice DNF.... the turn at the bottom was quite sharp ;)

Only 78 Cry.  Had a better one when it was dry

just remember' date=' the faster you go downhill, the slower you go upLOL
[/quote']

So let me get this straight...if CVANC crawls down descents (as he wants everyone to believe) he'll be flying up the hills???LOL

Phew...that's good news for the Winelands!Big%20smile

Hmmm, I clocked 75..............need more weight to get it up :) But it sure is a adrenaline ride in the wet at that speeds.............weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I only weigh 62 and clocked 81Shocked, that why i am trying to figure out how i went that fast... I know i was pedaling my a$$ of down most of the hills, So maybe the 11 helpedSmile

I only weigh 62 and clocked 81Shocked' date=' that why i am trying to figure out how i went that fast... I know i was pedaling my a$$ of down most of the hills, So maybe the 11 helpedSmile

[/quote']

Or maybe it's cause you have somthing what we lack.  Guts?

I have a 52x11 on the bike and I could still pedal on 76 but it was nerve recking stuff.  So I dont wanna know how you felt on 81.Shocked

I also had a 52x11 i find when i am pedaling i am more stable... so i always try to keep pedalling... but bunny hopping pothole covers at 75km/h was not funShocked... so i slowed down on Jan smuts... so i think i did my speed later... and it wasn't on the last hill cause my computer stopped working at 83.9km

Did anyone hit any faster speeds in the middle of the race?Confused

So let me get this straight...if CVANC crawls down descents (as he wants everyone to believe) he'll be flying up the hills???LOL

Phew...that's good news for the Winelands!Big%20smile

LOL I wish, as long as we beat WW to the top Big%20smile

Sonic, I had an @ss in front of me swerving from left to right, avoiding water puddles.  To make matters worse, his friend was doing the same, so I sat up, feathered the brakes, and enjoyed the downhill!  Fastest down Jan Smuts was (I think) 92km/h, but it was dry!

And as for your statement cervelo, you are so right.  But then, looking at your time, your max speed down the hills should've been 110km/h!  (Ou maat, jou ges? jy gaan nie die einde hoor nie!!!)

quote ewep "And as for your statement cervelo, you are so right.  But then, looking at your time, your max speed down the hills should've been 110km/h!  (Ou maat, jou ges? jy gaan nie die einde hoor nie!!!)"

was waiting for this , I had to wait for the e(lderly)wepSmile, and it seems I underestimated the buggerAngry    LOL

..............need more weight to get it up :)

That is just a theory.  Look at daddy long legs (aka Spinnekop) who lacks weight in general and Phen who lacks weight and size but see the speeds they clocked.

Someone as dik as me did not even get close .... OK did not push it that hard but was saving my energy for .... well  .... a rainy day Wink.

Good going guys.