Song of the day, add your current favourite....

SwissVan

Ville Valo and Natalia Avelon - Summer wine  (that is one good looking woman that can sing as well)

She is quite a talent, isn't she...

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryan Adams-Bartering Lines

I love Ville Valo and Natalia Avelon - Summer wine and I have to concur she is one heck of a talent smiley14.gif

Ryan Adams-Bartering Lines

I love Ville Valo and Natalia Avelon - Summer wine and I have to concur she is one heck of a talent smiley14.gif

She is one hell of a babe! I heard this song about a year ago for the first time, and I still wonder exactly what this song is all about.. Im thinking Its not quite as inocent as "summer wine" weird.. and misterious.. anyway, great song.

Check out this tallent

Yeah, and this version is a brilliant take on the original by Nancy Sinatra and Lee Hazlewood.

Interestingly enough the song was written by Lee Hazelwood but the best version still is sung by Suzi Jane Hokom and Lee Hazlewood.

How Hot is that girl, EFF!! haha, Im in love!

20090112_033828_IMAGE_888b.jpg

I cant stop listening to these tunes.. We drove up to Nam last monday, drove cape town to Swakkop one day, then Partyd for 2 days, my best mate got married and then drove back sat and sunday, my favourite tunes for the trip was the one I mentioned above....and

Are we human by the Killers (absolutely addictive)

Safe as houses (A king)

Guilty as sin (Aking)