Song of the day, add your current favourite....

SwissVan

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i get annoyed when i see that video all over facebook  :ph34r:

A banjo is a string and percussion instrument combined. meant to be be played like that too...master cumberland gap on it fast like this and i reckon you can be called a great banjo player

although the famous earl scruggs version was strings only

i get annoyed when i see that video all over facebook  :ph34r:

A banjo is a string and percussion instrument combined. meant to be be played like that too...master cumberland gap on it fast like this and i reckon you can be called a great banjo player

although the famous earl scruggs version was strings only

true, but was amazing to see, haha... really like my bluegrass, and saw the post somewhere on one of those groups

true, but was amazing to see, haha... really like my bluegrass, and saw the post somewhere on one of those groups

dont get me wrong...its still very good...I love the sound of all the short string instruments

If you like bluegrass then get in to contact with Alison Krauss and Union station.

I find it bland but people love sharing it.

I kind of agree...i mean I can appreciate the use of the instruments...but i get bored 

i discovered this morning that this is a great running song...if you keep pace to the beat

I dig Arcade Fire but there is something vaguely disturbing about their music. Can't put my finger on it.

I dig Arcade Fire but there is something vaguely disturbing about their music. Can't put my finger on it.

I know what it is...the new album sucks

jokes aside...i think the disturbing this is that they try too hard to be unique and individual instead of just focusing on making music....which is what they used to do

I know what it is...the new album sucks

jokes aside...i think the disturbing this is that they try too hard to be unique and individual instead of just focusing on making music....which is what they used to do

I never got into liking their music :blink: