Song of the day, add your current favourite....

SwissVan

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thats a poor reason to listen to music or watch videos......

Tongue in cheek comment Stretch. If I was that way inclined - I wouldn't list Nick Cave as my top 5 musos.

Back to the tunes ...

Yesterday at Rise & Shine Fest.. Great to see Chris Chameleon still doing his thing so well.

Also the youngsters (read hipsters) seem to be enjoying the sound of Boo!

Pretty cool. Not everyone's cup of tea no doubt but I remember the on stage out of the box antics well.

post-44041-0-61601600-1440316788_thumb.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59APG_vWX5U&sns=em

Edited by Uni

Tongue in cheek comment Stretch. If I was that way inclined - I wouldn't list Nick Cave as my top 5 musos.

you misunderstood my tongue in check response with a video of emily haines strutting her stuff.......

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/161/350075090_e315278c0b_o.jpg

Guest notmyname

Back to the tunes ...

Yesterday at Rise & Shine Fest.. Great to see Chris Chameleon still doing his thing so well.

Also the youngsters (read hipsters) seem to be enjoying the sound of Boo!

Pretty cool. Not everyone's cup of tea no doubt but I remember the on stage out of the box antics well.

image.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59APG_vWX5U&sns=em

Is ampie omo still on the brass? Got nicked with him once during my misspent youth. Lol

Is ampie omo still on the brass? Got nicked with him once during my misspent youth. Lol

No I think Omo joined Fuzigish when Boo! First disbanded. Just Chris & drummer.

Guest notmyname

FUZZY' COMING AT YOU WITH A FAT SKA BEATING. WOOHOO!

Edited by Small Fry

Guest notmyname

Still tight I'm sure. Chris is super talented.

Very cool song ...

and the original ... which I think I prefer more. I find it a haunting song, and Kate Bush does such a good job of bringing that feeling into it ..

Very cool song ...

I remember discussing this is the covers thread..i love the placebo version. I never recovered from Kate Bush and babushka ... i really really dislike her music :( i know the aficionados are going dafuq but ja....

Alone in the office and got the tunes cranked up...

Really like this one

I think out of time is my favorite REM album

we were having this discussion on Facebook the other day. I'm one of those that thinks monster was the beginning of the end for them...all and out a really *** album. Sort of when I lost interest. Interestingly enough allmusic rates out of time as their tie worst album (with one of those post monster albums)..but it has some good tunes on it...I have always rated Life's Rich Paegent and was my first album I bought of theirs...but murmer..reckoning...document...green...automatic...they all good

impossible to pinpoint a favourite...but one of them is this ..although lots of people cant stand this album

damn you uni...you gonna put me on a REM spin tonight

p.s. 2 documentaries I lost to the VHS tape eating machine and I have not been able to find a copy again is Tourfilm and a doccie on Morrissey

Edited by Stretch

we were having this discussion on Facebook the other day. I'm one of those that thinks monster was the beginning of the end for them...all and out a really *** album. Sort of when I lost interest. Interestingly enough allmusic rates out of time as their tie worst album (with one of those post monster albums)..but it has some good tunes on it...I have always rated Life's Rich Paegent and was my first album I bought of theirs...but murmer..reckoning...document...green...automatic...they all good

impossible to pinpoint a favourite...but one of them is this ..although lots of people cant stand this album

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcHORmlabYU

damn you uni...you gonna put me on a REM spin tonight

p.s. 2 documentaries I lost to the VHS tape eating machine and I have not been able to find a copy again is Tourfilm and a doccie on Morrissey

Yeah Monster was really crap. Automatic for the ppl also started getting a tad bland IMO.

Out of time the worst - wow.

I bought a double cd with out of time & green, out of time I played to death, green I never got.

Doccie on Morrisey... *wants* deets... Will trawl the dark web.