Song of the day, add your current favourite....

SwissVan

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the best song in the universe and the song that made me want to become a cyclist. The anime is called Yowamushi Pedal and it's about a guy obsessed with anime. He rides a mommy bike and every week he rides hundreds of kilometers to the next town and back to buy more anime. What he doesn't know is his mom had his gearing adjusted when he was a kid so he couldn't ride far but he just ignored it and kept on riding. 

When he ends up joining the cycling club it turns out he's a natural climber with an insanely high cadence. In this part of the episode he falls back to help a team mate - and then forces his team mate to sing the Princess Song from his favourite anime with him.

The song starts at 12:46, so just click on the first link. And unclick the 3D version to get a better video. And sing along! :D

https://youtu.be/FZS09RCiV40?t=12m46s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZS09RCiV40

This is the best song in the universe 

I enjoy Anime - but the best song in the universe - did you fall off your bike before you got a helmet?  :whistling:

I enjoy Anime - but the best song in the universe - did you fall off your bike before you got a helmet?  :whistling:

lol...i was going to say that it was a bold statement

Peasants! I will tolerate no disparaging remarks about The Princess Pancake song, a beautiful, inspiring song about a girl who just wants what every girl wants - to grow bigger.

Because Chris snr is getting married:

"money, that's what i want" by Barrett Strong

Starts off with "the best things in life are free"

Let's go Chris snr, money can't buy you this joy any more than free stuff can buy us joy

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Edited by Jigghead

Peasants! I will tolerate no disparaging remarks about The Princess Pancake song, a beautiful, inspiring song about a girl who just wants what every girl wants - to grow bigger.

I Really enjoyed the song . It reminds me of root canal treatment.

Edited by Blokman

lol...i was going to say that it was a bold statement

I Really enjoyed the song . It reminds me of root canal treatment.

Anything involving anime was obviously going to be terrible.

lol

you can go down a youtube rabbit hole from this video...the whole concert is there

Neill Finn and Friends

Live band features Johnny Marr (The Smiths) and Ed O'Brien (Radiohead) on guitars, Lisa Germano (John Mellencamp) on violin & keyboards, Phil Selway (Radiohead) on drums, and Sebastian Steinberg (Soul Coughing) on bass.

Since you've just gotten your bike and you have to share it with your brother, you're forgiven for that atrocity :)

Stick around on this thread - some great discoveries - especially from the stretchy one .

edit: holy Fu<k this is good

Have a listen to some of his pajama club stuff, tell me what you think.