Song of the day, add your current favourite....

SwissVan

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A fresh faced Amy Winehouse, performing in a church in Dingle, Ireland, just 5 weeks after the release of the Back to Black album, before fame and drugs had taken their toll.

This has a wonderfully sparse backing of just guitar and bass, which really allows Amy's fantastic voice to shine through.

A fresh faced Amy Winehouse, performing in a church in Dingle, Ireland, just 5 weeks after the release of the Back to Black album, before fame and drugs had taken their toll.

This has a wonderfully sparse backing of just guitar and bass, which really allows Amy's fantastic voice to shine through.

a troubled girl who was manipulated by an asshole boyfriend and father..such a loss of talent

a troubled girl who was manipulated by an asshole boyfriend and father..such a loss of talent

When you see her deterioration due to drugs it is really a stark reminder of the havoc of addiction.

Went online and nearly got tickets and then thought the date looked vaguely familiar, realised it was my son's birthday....

your son almost shares a birthday with me...I see it as a jolly good st paddy's/birthday weekend!

• 2 weeks later...