Nic White and CSA

mallo

Having read the article in the Star last night and cyclingnews clip I am embarrassed that CSA is not funding Nic in any way to get to Morocco. (Representing your country on self funding, what next)

Nic is not only going to race in the tour but receive a special award for been the Africa Champion.UCI is part funding him yet CSA is not giving a cent towards his trip I wonder why.

Been the African champ he represents all that is cycling on the continent and South Africa should be proud of this as we proclaim in the one article to be the powerhouse of African cycling. Shame on CSA for not helping on this special occassion. Imagine he goes on and wins one or both titles up for grabs again.

I might be wrong but I believe the financial dept within CSA should have a business plan and budget catering for all these races here and abroad,what has happened to all the funds reflected in the financial reports presented at congress in April. I am sure funds came in from Worlds View event and the Junior worlds held earlier in the year.

Nic has not only represented his club's over the years but SA as well with pride in all the events he has attended,it is sad to see him finish off on such a note when receiving such an accolade from the UCI.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What more can you expect from the CSA/ARGUS/Winningtime/PPA cartel ?????

Check last night's Star and Cyclingnews clip, remember Latrinus is only an employee at CSA he cannot be held liable for their decisions.

I really don't find it surprising ! Besides taking your money CSA has done nothing for nobody !
I thought someone got a nice pool?

I wonder why.

how much whiter do you want then a white guy with the surname White.

LOLClap
He was also riding in white as SA champ!

What colour is the African champ kit?

I really don't find it surprising ! Besides taking your money CSA has done nothing for nobody !
I thought someone got a nice pool?

Employees gets some benifits yes ! smiley2.gif

Why are we suprised! Just more crap administration in SA sports , rugby, cricket , netball, hockey, swimming all have suffered, it had to happen sometime!

cervelo2008-11-06 06:30:54

It's because a certain person is not paying her 'loan' back fast enough!

It's not the first SA athlete to pay his/her own way to represent their country in sport overseas.

What the hell did CSA do with all the lic money they collected during this year?