The Toyota MTN Cycle Park

Pantani

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

eish, i chickened out of going thorugh... now by the looks of the pics i see it woulda been safe for a regular-faller who needs non-technical only to ride there... boohooo! oh well, next time!

..... coffee I had at the Seattle yesterday but boy was it strong... Battled to switch off when I got home last night....

Ha that explains it! I was awake for hours last night after the ride. I finally fell asleep sometime after midnight, and then when my alarm went of at 4 this morning to ride, it felt like i had about 15 mins of sleep in total.

But that was minor, as i had an awesome time at the park. Thanks Andrem and Ali for hosting it, it certainly is a lot of fun, and im sure its going to be a great success.  

And Ben sorry to hear about your crash. Hope you heal up fast!

O.K. so - names to pics please. I obviously did not do anything flashy enuf or look like I needed my pic taken.

I think a lot of hubbers also realised what goes into a park like this now' date=' and that the entrance fee is justified. The trails weren't that much of a mission, but the BMX track was a massive undertaking.

[/quote']

This is very, very true. I thought about the investment (capital and labor) vs income last night. I think even with the seemingly high entrance fee's, it is going to take a long, long time for them to break even. Definitely changed my perspective.

O.K. so - names to pics please. I obviously did not do anything flashy enuf or look like I needed my pic taken.

thats me in the white FiT kit and dobbyson in the black 10/2 kit with our helmets on backwards!!!!! smiley36.gif smiley36.gif

I must admit' date=' you and Richie looked really respectable till you took the helmets off!20081120_202259_IMG_2432_resize.JPG

[/quote']

ah thanks man smiley5.gif smiley5.gif hahaha any possibility of mailing the pics to me?????? want to put them up on facebook!!! smiley4.gif smiley4.gif

Arnie would be very upset to see that you don't know how to use your helmet

unfortunately i forgot to watch super cycling that evening!!!!! smiley36.gif smiley36.gif smiley36.gif

Was really good, more than mildly tempted to take out a season card. Good to see everyone!

Many thanks to the McCleans and everyone involved with the park, more imortantly thanks for the beer!! Big%20smile

Special mention to herr Loon for the lift, many thanks high flyer...
danger dassie2008-11-21 02:31:49