The Toyota MTN Cycle Park

Pantani

Anyone heard from Ben this morning... does he have a headache of note.. have any of his teeth fallen out yet? Has he already been to the Lbs to buy a new bling helmet?

Did his dog bark at him last night when he got home?

Seriously Ben, that faceplant looked really eina, wish you a speedy recovery sirWink

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone heard from Ben this morning... does he have a headache of note.. have any of his teeth fallen out yet? Has he already been to the Lbs to buy a new bling helmet?

Did his dog bark at him last night when he got home?

Seriously Ben' date=' that faceplant looked really eina, wish you a speedy recovery sirWink
[/quote']

got an sms. he hopes to out today, and seemed in decent spirits!

Achtung babies! Yip am somewhat beaten up will be fine. Just waiting to go into theatre to have the stitches then it's healing time .......

Got all my toofs, aint got a dog, but even if I had I haven't been home!

Thanks a stack for all the sms's, post mentions and PM's, sure lifts the mood somewhat!

Anyone notice I fell so hard my hair came off huh?

O.K. so - names to pics please. I obviously did not do anything flashy enuf or look like I needed my pic taken.

That's me landing the drop with the full-face on(real name is Travis by the way). Had a great time in the park but I REALLY hope there's a bit more signage up before public opening. The drops and small gaps are fun if you've got speed and know they're coming but I fear there may be some "non-hubber weekend-warriors" that are taken by surprise and slowdown/stop at the wrong moments. smiley18.gif

@BigBen: Saw the damage back at the clubhouse and it looked damn sore. Hope you heal up quickly. Where did the fall happen (if you remember smiley36.gif )?vaulter12008-11-21 03:06:48

Great to hear. Read the other reports on the other thread as well.

Although he was laughing and joking yesterday, it looked very, very eina.

Achtung babies! Yip am somewhat beaten up will be fine. Just waiting to go into theatre to have the stitches then it's healing time .......

Got all my toofs' date=' aint got a dog, but even if I had I haven't been home!

Thanks a stack for all the sms's, post mentions and PM's, sure lifts the mood somewhat!

Anyone notice I fell so hard my hair came off huh?[/quote']

Glad you're doing *relatively* good. Did anyone get a photo before the clean up? That'll earn you TONS of respect! Wink

Had a great time in the park but I REALLY hope there's a bit more signage up before public opening.

That is the plan apparently. Geoff wasn't too keen on letting us ride in the first place because all the signage wasn't up yet. Either way I think I'll set up an icepack, stretcher and ambulance service tomorrow. I'll make a KILLING!!!

Vaulter it happened on the first trail you can take if you leave the clubhouse and keep right . The is a gap jump that you really can not see at all .

Got all my toofs' date=' aint got a dog, but even if I had I haven't been home!

Anyone notice I fell so hard my hair came off huh?[/quote']

Welcome back. 

Vaulter it happened on the first trail you can take if you leave the clubhouse and keep right . The is a gap jump that you really can not see at all .

The jump is called the Rim Reaper, it's a small detour out of Sidewinder.

I hit it with plenty of speed my first time at the park, only realised there's a gap when I looked down in mid air. Shocked

Gee man i am battling to load all the pics!

Is there any kind soul out there that would accept the pics by email from me and help to load them??? (The really are worth it!) ali@cyclelab.com
I am rushing as we have your year end fucntion tonight with 550 pax that have last minute seating plan changes to sort.

Thanks for the support last night. Ben i am happy to have been in contact and know that you are ok (although SORE!)

Heheh... well glad to hear Ben has all his teef. Don't feel so bad about elbowing him on the climb now Embarrassed 

So anyone wanna see a couple more pics?

Thanks to everyone involved in the organising of yesterdays test ride. Was great and it was as usual awesome to see some hub friends Big%20smile

BB....you scared the sh!t outta me with that crash....didn't know what to do with you. Hope you didn't get too many stitches...and hair??? We were so busy looking for that cross we didn't even notice. So you dont have it no more?