Argus Starting Groups

PokerFace

i see in my email it says when they do the final seeding run my seeding might drop by 1 or 2 groups... how likely is this really?

More than possible, esp. if you had good results late 2006.  Mine moved 2 or 3 groups last year - made it to single letters!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So i got my email last night and it said i am in A and so is Kilo.

That means that 1st and 2nd place are already sewed up. To all, those who come from near and far to witness the fitness of tooHot!!!! and Kilo,  u better get ready for some high speed, gutter riding on the rivot for 2.5 hours. Dont worry about bringing ur small blades, u aint gonna need them and my final message to all u wannbe's ....... "Get ready to lose!"

Their will be a display of absolute perfection tonight at killarney for those of you lucky enough to be in Cape Town.

Undisputed!Wink

....... "Get ready to loose!"

In tooHot!!!'s lame attempt at self-gratification , he misspells a word and LOSES all meaning. LOL

U see i tried this modesty thing but it dont work, i am just too dam hot!!! Thumbs%20Up

Joburg riders better bring sunblock - it gets kinda hout around me, although u wont be around me too long - watch my back wheel dissapear into the distance.

U see i tried this modesty thing but it dont work' date=' i am just too dam hot!!! Thumbs%20Up

Joburg riders better bring sunblock - it gets kinda hout around me, although u wont be around me too long - watch my back wheel dissapear into the distance.

[/quote']

Ill rather watch my back, you sound gay!

Guest colonel

watch my back wheel dissapear into the distance.

Off the back???LOL

....... "Get ready to loose!"

In tooHot!!!'s lame attempt at self-gratification ' date=' he misspells a word and LOSES all meaning. LOL

[/quote']

Dammit when i mispell a word OXFORD changes it accordingly - u need a lesson in being cool don't you - looser Wink

Okay for the y2Hot!!!!! non-compliant - here i have red-edited the earlier post for the pedantic slow coaches whose brains are unable to auto-complete!

I'd say have a good day, but i am afraid i'll be having all the fun Big%20smile LOL Wink

U see i tried this modesty thing but it dont work' date=' i am just too dam hot!!! Thumbs%20Up

[/quote']

So i guess a bj is out of the question then? LOL

[/quote']

So i guess a bj is out of the question then? LOL

OMG! you ARE gay! Shocked

Hey' date=' thats not fair Nellie... Your seeding is 5 higher than mine and I'm starting in F. OK, I'm now seriously peevedCry

[/quote']

WW - Nellie totally earned that seeding. Big%20smile

hahaaaa, don't be like that, you are old news WonderWoman, had your chance to prove yourself at the World Funride Champs, give the youngsters a chance for a changeLOLWink

PS. Say hi to Fansie Fiets while you riding there, just watch out for him cuz with the Cadance his kicking out it looks like his having a appeleptic episode!

[/quote']

LOL@epoh!! he does mate - an overconfident boudkapper!! surrounded by other (real) men in lycra. must be heaven