Subaru Sani 2 c

Aicorner

Nothing for me, I ate drank and was merry, everywhere but at the finish, my partner did not eat at the finish either and has been down since Sat night...

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish my shigellosis would go away now, these cramps are something else Dead

think my boss would buy that?    "I have shigellosis, if I don't go home I might die" the only cure for it is a hot shpongle and bed rest

Are you taking anything for your shigellosis or are you just letting nature take its course down the U-bend ? Wink

I ate the chicken rolls (4 of them) and drank loads of water at every table, and I am right as rain.

Although I do have a stomach like a "KD"

I also had two chicken rolls, and water etc from the (race) finish (as did my entire family), and we are all fine! Maybe it was just the adventure guys?

Are you taking anything for your shigellosis or are you just letting nature take its course down the U-bend ? Wink

letting nature have her way..... Wink

One of the benefits of shigellosis is guaranteed weight loss Big%20smile... wonder how long it hangs around if un-treated? 

Had it bad on Saturday morning. The cramps lasted for 3 days, pretty much back to normal now. Don't think I'll be doing the Prestige Ultra this weekend though.

You are not over it till you can phart with confidence! LOL

Jughead, what are a 'KD' ?

"Shigella is transmitted primarily from person-to-person by the faecal-oral route"

I kissed a girl called sh*tlipz .... or was that Lipschitz?

A really awesome event.

That floating bridge on the lagoon on Day 3 claimed a number of victims !!

Note for future reference' date=' DO NOT re-use an old SRAM masterlink on a new chain !! I lost about 10 minutes on day 1 fixing my chain that broke twice where the masterlink dis-engaged itself !!.

[/quote']

I wish I had only lost 10 minutes - my masterlink broke in the mud on day 2 and I lost about 1 and a half hours over the rest of the day fixing my chain 4 times!  But what a fantastic event!!!!!

KD is a "African dog"  (of mixed breed) really tough and rough, it can eat anything, and everything, normally found around locations and Africa settlements 

Just had a call from my Sani2C Adventure partner - he's been man down for the past 3 days.  Close family we are - he's my brother and waits 3 days to tell me he thought he was going to die!

No food consumed at the finish, but water at the last water point.  No voluntary / involuntary swimming in dams / lagoons either.

Sounds like you all suffer from the same water bug that downed 90% of Duzi participants two years ago. It's all in the water !! 

well i had water at the last water table and 2 chicken rolls at the end of the race, and since tuesday I have had bad cramps in my stomach, headaches and blocked sinus and no energy. really sucks, everything i eat tastes like cardboard. just hope I will be ok by argus time.