Dirt Rider gets held-up

Thug

Hope you and you family are all ok. Places one's own minor issues into perspective!

... and some still wonder why the nation is calling for a Genl De La Rey!!!

if he had to admit that crime was out of control' date=' then we wouldn't be hosting the 2010.

[/quote']

so SA still has hopes to be the host then?

if he had to admit that crime was out of control' date=' then we wouldn't be hosting the 2010.

[/quote']

so SA still has hopes to be the host then?

Clap

DR you and your family must be strong. Don't let this get you down.

Always try to think of the good things and all the friends you have.

Hope the bastards get caught.

Dirt Rider, our thoughts are with you and your family. If there is anything we can do please let us know.

Ian

Hey DR good to hear no one was harmed and that you all are ok . Our prayers are with you and the family.May you overcome this shocking ordeal.

Thanks to all . We recovered 90% of our stuff but that is not really important to me . They did not harm my wife physicaly and I thank God for that . We will be getting some profesional help for the mental thing and in the mean time I am almost finished with my own jail . Bikes are all fine and we will be out there soon . If you got my number please send me your contact info again .

Hey DR, glad the family aren't hurt, strength to you and your family. I hope you can recover from such an awful experience speedily. What comes around goes around.

D-R, just logged on to try catch up a bit... and saw this!!! how utterly horrific. i'm so glad you guys are ok.

gauteng is definately not part of the SA that our "good" president maintains doesn't have a crime problem... i got a call from my neighbour this morning to say that i am heading home to a house with a hole broken through the back wall... did my best to try long-distance wall-repair arrangements... hope that all got sorted or i'm in biiiig $%& tomorrow when i get home