Brand Ambassadors who litter

Johan Bornman

It is a fact that empty gel or energy bar packets simply fall out of back pockets. I experienced this phenomena myself. It happened at every single Cape Epic waterpoint' date=' in a radius of up to about 1km from the actual waterpoint. Obviously the 4 huge rubbish bins did not do the trick. The "please do not litter" plea every night at race briefing fell on deaf ears. I mean, some moron even took a **** in the showers and in one of the tents! Incredible.[/quote']

Maybe it just fell out of his @ss and he was about to pick it up.Big%20smile

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a fact that empty gel or energy bar packets simply fall out of back pockets. I experienced this phenomena myself. It happened at every single Cape Epic waterpoint' date=' in a radius of up to about 1km from the actual waterpoint. Obviously the 4?huge rubbish bins did not do the trick. The "please do not litter" plea every night at?race briefing fell on deaf ears. I mean, some moron even took a **** in the showers and in one of the tents! Incredible.[/quote']

Maybe it just fell out of his @ss and he was about to pick it up.Big%20smile

Damn funny reply. I am in tears laughing. smiley36.gif smiley36.gif smiley36.gif smiley36.gif smiley36.gif

I mean' date=' some moron even took a **** in the showers and in one of the tents! Incredible.[/quote']

NOOOOOIIIIITTTTTT!!! U r kidding me, right????

What an apt name - Magoo.

"I dropped ma goo sachet under the car"!

"I dropped ma goo in ma tent at the epic"

Guys, we are also forgetting about the heinous act of having those pink water bottles. I stand corrected but I believe it is only allowed if you have one of those Giant TCR bikes (the carbon ones with pink). Scandalous I tell you!!!!!

<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Weather Magoo littered or not is one thing, but imho, his response to this situation makes him look like a complete chop?

I hope the owner of wasp gels give this guy a proper bollocking!!!!

such a coward in all my life who has to use forumns like this to voice his opinion.

Incorrect there Paddy. I think he came here to name and shame you. Litterbugs don't deserve freebies.

Your little tirade was quite unexpected, but nonetheless an absolute bonus. Thanks for taking the opportunity to make yourself look like a complete id10t.

hes digging his hole deeper and deeper....
Going to bury his old goo sachets? Confused

Amazing how such trivial things actually keep you people going. It was a case of littering but the gel actually did fall out of my back pocket as i was prepping my bike. I was aware it was there and when asked i stated that it was purely by accident. My cycling partner was not even aware i had dropped or else she too would have asked me to pick it up. And therefore when the Hero of the HubSA world MR J. Bornman confronted me on the situation' date=' cause he clearly had little else to do that morning, i was about to say sorry when he bacame sarcastic in his reply and and accused me of deliberately throwing it down. Whatever cause he was fighting for... well done to him but clearly he is a very insecure man who has little else to do than interfere in other peoples business. Considering the facts i hope all of you who have never thrown any litter down in the past are the first to throw your accusing stones at me. As for me well i hope his new "little" cycling entity yellow saddle does well, it will if people like this forumn are around as they are not in cycling for the fun and enjoyment of it and are there purely to intefere and get facts wrong, pretty much how the whole of SA cycling has been for a long time...secondly yellow saddle is quite apt as i have never met such a coward in all my life who has to use forumns like this to voice his opinion. I hope your little girlfriend was impressed Johan... be very careful sir, i have been in this game for a long time and couldnt give a sh*t what you think. Just dont lie to make yoursefl look like a hero, the truth will always fry you![/quote']

What are you? 4 years old or something. grow up buddy!

your comment, "i have been in the game for a long time...", well all i can say is, if you've been in this game for that long you are obviously a SSLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW learner, or havent you got to the letter "D" in the alphabet, the one that spells DUSTBIN!!!!