Let's see those Morewoods...

Iwan Kemp

Yo Yo

Does anyone know if you can get a slack set headset into a Shova frame with a integrated headset / straight steerer set up?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

The Ndiza...

It's been a love hate relationship with this bike. Had a good couple issues after the initial purchase, but slowly we are getting there.

When it does roll, it rolls real fast and I love how stiff the suspension is (some complain that it feels like a hardtail).

Currently dealing with a rear shock that refuses to hold down all it's air :thumbdown: but I'll get that sorted ASAP. Also need to get her her own set of wheels too. She's currently borrowing the Heckler's wheels while I sort a snapped pinch bolt out on the swingarm :cursing:

post-3245-0-11567500-1373871048_thumb.jpg

The long term plan is to get her annodized black with orange trim, but time will tell. Currently quite enjoying the French coloured theme (perhaps that is why she is being so otherwise... :whistling: )

The Ndiza...

It's been a love hate relationship with this bike. Had a good couple issues after the initial purchase, but slowly we are getting there.

When it does roll, it rolls real fast and I love how stiff the suspension is (some complain that it feels like a hardtail).

Currently dealing with a rear shock that refuses to hold down all it's air :thumbdown: but I'll get that sorted ASAP. Also need to get her her own set of wheels too. She's currently borrowing the Heckler's wheels while I sort a snapped pinch bolt out on the swingarm :cursing:

post-3245-0-11567500-1373871048_thumb.jpg

The long term plan is to get her annodized black with orange trim, but time will tell. Currently quite enjoying the French coloured theme (perhaps that is why she is being so otherwise... :whistling: )

I think she's being otherwise 'cos you've put crap pedals on her... :ph34r:

I think she's being otherwise 'cos you've put crap pedals on her... :ph34r:

Fair enough, but these are 100% better than the pedals she arrived with. That said, I have a new crank and some Nukeproofs waiting....

Fair enough, but these are 100% better than the pedals she arrived with. That said, I have a new crank and some Nukeproofs waiting....

that's a 50/50 call, man.

The nukies should cheer her up a bit. Why not just grab some v8's / v12's?

that's a 50/50 call, man.

The nukies should cheer her up a bit. Why not just grab some v8's / v12's?

I have a spare set of NukeProof Electrons that have served me very well, knocking about. I'll slap those on in due coarse.

I fun a set of DMR V8's on my jump bike & while they are robust the are not the greatest when it comes to grip, weight or looks IMHO.

I have a spare set of NukeProof Electrons that have served me very well, knocking about. I'll slap those on in due coarse.

I fun a set of DMR V8's on my jump bike & while they are robust the are not the greatest when it comes to grip, weight or looks IMHO.

yeah, I had V12's... I gave them away for the Gauteng Village bike project. To date the Nuke Proofs are my pedal of choice.

A rare bke like an Ndiza deserves some sweet pedals!

• 5 months later...

Cause the VIPA's and Pyga's have taken over :ph34r:

Fair enough...

My Zula is still getting lots of love and affection

Morewood Shova ST (large)

FOX DHX Air 4.0 (SHock)

RockShox Revelation RCT fork

SLX drive train & brakeset. (180mm Rotors)

2 x 10 ***

KS Supernatural dropper

Cane Creek headset (still looking to fit an angleset - but the prices :eek: )

Loaded AMX stem (45mm)

Hope Pro Evo II hubs laced to Spank Spike race rims

Spez Purgatory tyres (in the pic, but replaced - see below)

XT trail pedals

Spez Phenom saddle

*** Added after pic was taken:

Schwalbe Hans Dampfs

Stratline bashring

Fun Kratos handlebars (Black with black) (cut down to 765mm)

post-25067-0-04585000-1387551235_thumb.jpg

Archived