Bike Build Advice

racman

monkeyman that excludes bar, stem seatpost, saddle , Tyres, tubes, pedals , hbar tape which is included in the Westport kit.

Joss, Thanks will make the enquiry. I am more a Campag fan though.(Used to be only an enthusiast but after joining the Hub and reading how passionately Big H hates it, I became a fan. In truth we hate the things that pose the greatest threat to our feelings of pride, self preservation, general well being etc. etcLOL so I have come to understand why Big H hates Campag so much - it IS that good! Big%20smile)

Christie=GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD Advice.

Cant go wrong with any campaq wheels. The Zondas just keep on performing and at a hell of a good price! Riding Centaur at the moment= no hassles. But then Im a campaq junkie with no objective view on anything else.

Awesome frame and enjoy!(pity its not a Bianchi hey EduardoWink)

But then Im a campaq junkie with no objective view on anything else.

YayBig%20smile

...But then Im a campaq junkie with no objective view on anything else....

ClapClap

Awesome frame and enjoy!(pity its not a Bianchi hey EduardoWink)

Hey, you make me sound like a bike snob! Any bike will do, as long as the passion is there...

Yeah RightWink Just pulling the leg. Its all about passion (Passion CelesteLOL). Hey we must go for a ride sometime you ares most a easter rander as well????

...but the Neutrons are available at such a nice price. (Totalcycling shipped my set yesterday

Delivery guy from the post office showed up at the office today with a big box for me Big%20smile. http://www.totalcycling.com/images/large/19004_103209.jpg

wolverine. Campy does not come in specials, because quality don't come cheap. You can try Solomons or Chris Wilemse for specials but still more expensive than Shimano and i do not think they do kits as such with bar, stem, post, seat, wheels etc.

...but the Neutrons are available at such a nice price. (Totalcycling shipped my set yesterday

Delivery guy from the post office showed up at the office today with a big box for me Big%20smile. http://www.totalcycling.com/images/large/19004_103209.jpg

AWESOME! Got some money coming soon and will get me a set. Now that the Ultra's are available the "regular" Neutrons are becoming cheaper. Just a bit concerned about repairs tho with importing. Could cost quite a bit to replace spokes, whereas with Eastons its easy to get spares locally.

Replacement spokes should be available via J&J. I'm not too concerned about replacement parts, however, I've found the Campy wheels to be pretty bomb proof. I rode a set of Zondas for 2 and a half years, never broke a spoke.

The one morning I hit a huge pot hole while riding with a Zonda front and a DT swiss rear. Pinch flatted both tubes, DT swiss rim was a write off, Zonda was not even out of true.

BTW, Comobike has the Neutron Ultras for R4700 a set, looks like a good price. Evil%20Smile

Thanks EB. Totalcycling offers a fixed shipping rate of 25 pounds (I think)per shipment regardless of weight or size.