Percy Mont moers his wife ????

limosine

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe he is also a hub member and took the " get control of your woman " thread too far. maybe shut that one down hey ?  

Maybe it's true, maybe not. Just look at the case that were made against Oscar Pistorius. A door fell on a mate of his and she had him locked up.

maybe he had to ate her sh@t to long .. and just could not stand it anymore...

but hey when a man hits his wife they never ask why ...

No Man' date=' Seriously, do yourself a favour, go back and delete your post, you are probably just trying to get a rise, but thats not funny or smart.[/quote']

Sorry but i will not delete my post. I am not trying to make fun of it. percy is one of my rugby legends and if he is guilty he will become a nobody for me. I firmly believe it not hitting a women ever - except if she hits you (then you can slap her once). All i am saying is that they must find out WHY he went to such an extent and hit her. . .it is easy to just blame him for hitting her ... but they must take in consideration WHY he did it - it could be that she emotionally abused him or something ...

You catch my point??

maybe he had to ate her sh@t to long .. and just could not stand it anymore...but hey when a man hits his wife they never ask why ...

No Man' date=' Seriously, do yourself a favour,?go back and delete your post, you are probably just trying to get a rise, but thats not funny or smart.[/quote']Sorry but i will not delete my post. I am not trying to make fun of it. percy is one of my rugby legends and if he is guilty he will become a nobody for me. I firmly believe it not hitting a women ever - except if she hits you (then you can slap her once). All i am saying is that they must find out WHY he went to such an extent and hit her. . .it is easy to just blame him for hitting her ... but they must take in consideration WHY he did it - it could be that she emotionally abused him or something ... You catch my point??

his motives, or what drove him to it, aren't at issue here. what is offensive is you making light of abuse. very sad.

No Sorry. I find violence against women unacceptable, in any circumstance, and attitudes like yours just perpetuate a cycle of abuse against women. How can anyone even imagine hitting their wife or mother, it just blows my mind.

No Man' date=' Seriously, do yourself a favour, go back and delete your post, you are probably just trying to get a rise, but thats not funny or smart.[/quote']

Sorry but i will not delete my post. I am not trying to make fun of it. percy is one of my rugby legends and if he is guilty he will become a nobody for me. I firmly believe it not hitting a women ever - except if she hits you (then you can slap her once). All i am saying is that they must find out WHY he went to such an extent and hit her. . .it is easy to just blame him for hitting her ... but they must take in consideration WHY he did it - it could be that she emotionally abused him or something ...

You catch my point??

Seriously??!??  How many times does that logic get applied and she slaps back then he slaps back and eventually she gets her face punched in.  Still not OK AngryAngry

This is a dodgy thread. I hear mtbnood's piont.

for me : NEVER Hit a girl/wife/woman EVER. If you do some group of guys should f(*&k you up so you end up in hospital and learn the hard way!

One should never even think that.

if this happened there is no way to justify this but I don't think this just happened just by him walking into the house and moering here on first sight too.

Either way, both parties should calm themselves down and not confront each other while they are blowing steam.

You catch my point??

Yes you have a good point, people under estimate the mental stress some relationships can create over time.

Not trying to justify wife beating, but I think at the moment it's a bit premature to brand PM a Wife Beater, just as it's premature to say it was his wifes fault...

Something had to trigger him. But nothing can justify it. There is other ways to dicipline a woman, Like taking you credit cards back.

Guest Agteros

Teading the article, I think HR is correct in getting to the gist of this... She wants out, and the only way for her to get what she wants (leverage for money) is to trump up charges of assault against him.

This is standard tactics used by a lot of women in divorce cases. They start rumours, and get the courts to interpret a lot if facts out of context.

Not saying that this is what is going on here, but it is known to happen frequently.. so be careful before labeling either him OR her in this case....

Vir my, .. of jy 'n vrou slaan, vloek of net eenvoudig beledig... is presies dieselfde.

Die een maak/is net seerder as die ander.

Alle vroue verdien net respek, al is hulle hoe hard gebak.

As hy net effens aan haar geslaan of geklap het, is hy 'n coward en verdien geen respek van enigiemand, al is die pressure hoe groot.

I.M.O

.popeye2009-10-09 00:55:03

I DO NOT PROMOTE WIFE BEATING ... what you read out of my post is your own opinion. I will never lift my hand even to threaten a women. All i am saying is that everybody focus on Man-hit-women scenario but they do not care for the Women-hit-man. And sometimes a women can abuse a man and he can take it for a few years and then just snap ... and then it does not end good.

I hope he is innocent but if he is not they must chase him away like they did with Joost and in a few years time no one will know him anymore ... sad but true