CWC WINS COURT CASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CWC Online

Andyr 249. Yes we do import it directly and bypass the local agent. That why we can give it at such a good price to you all.

Daggavis The weight is as follows.

Ksyrium Elite 1550g per set

Cosmic Elite 1900g per set

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure how much more behind one could get in giving CWC a thumbs up...Shocked

Andyr 249. Yes we do import it directly and bypass the local agent. That why we can give it at such a good price to you all.

Daggavis The weight is as follows.

Ksyrium Elite 1550g per set

Cosmic Elite 1900g per set

Sorry CW I meant to ask the Weight Limit on the wheelset..Are they below 100kg i.e not suitable for vrystater boertjie with two tanned arms (uno driver)?

Cheers to CWC!

Makes you wonder (unless you are Kansas, then its Wanda) what value the official distributors are adding to the chain. Chris said that he has enough spares to sort out warranty claims (as per a previous post on this thread), so why does Mavic insist on having them around?

The only reason I can see is that it makes life easier for them - they only have one customer in SA to deal with instead of all the LBS's. However, they would move more product.

.... Yes we do import it directly and bypass the local agent. That why we can give it at such a good price to you all.

Maybe I am missing the point. I understand why the manufacturer would be supporting their official agent by getting tough with an "unofficial supplier".

What does "import directly" mean? Do you source directly from the manufacturer? If so why were they taking you to court?

Not saying that I disagree with what I think that you are doing but you should be clear about it to your customers. This is not really black & white, is it?

Mooi so Chris..... nog nooit by jou gekoop nie maar ek laaik dit as die gewone ou 'n hero word en die establishment op sy bek blixem!!!!!!!!

Has this case set a precident?Can anyone import and sell shimano and campag now as well.PLEAAAASE someone do this,those 2 companies are raping the industry.

Well done  Chris. I am glad to see that someone is not afraid to take on the big guns. Thats why you will have our support.  Great specails. Pitty I have not got my bonus yet. 

Oom Chris what is the weight limit on the Ksurium Elite & Cosmic Elite wheelset?

Maximum weight limit of the rider and his equipment is 100kg on all Mavic wheels except Deemax at 115kg.

Hi Chris

Will you be getting any of these in stock?

Mavic C29ssmax Disc 6-Bolt Wheels 2010