Puppy dies Horrific Death - Not cycling related

Saffa_G

Jono Judelman is collecting signatures to petition our legal system to prosecute Phillip Matthysen under the full penalty of the law.  He has the following to say about this petition: <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

"Cutting off a husky puppy's head with a chainsaw...sounds like a horror flick, right? Not this time...someone in SA did it yesterday to his own dog. Help me get this lunatic punished and add your signature to this petition!

THE WHAT...
On Tuesday 19 June , Phillip Matthysen, a South African 'man' murdered his Husky puppy after it instinctively bit out at his parrot and killed it. This sicko proceeded to hold the dog down and cut its' head off with a chainsaw. Due to a lack of animal rights and protection in SA's legal system, this lunatic now stands to walk free after committing this crime - this cause exists to make sure that does NOT happen!
On July 24th 2007, this man will appear in court to answer for what he has done. With your help, I want to ensure he receives maximum punishment - R20 000 fine and 3 years jail time.

THE HOW...
I have spoken to Mr. G Schultz, the prosecutor on this case, and arranged to meet him on July 23rd. I plan to give him a minimum of 2500 of our signatures, which he will present to the judge on the case to show him we are ALL watching and that an example must be made.
PLEASE sign your name below and ask all your friends to do the same.  If we sign this cause, we've all done a great thing and that poor husky did not die in vain!
So please, sign on and encourage all your friends to get involved! I will keep everyone posted as to how many signatures we get...

-JONO-

PLEASE GO TO THE LINK BELOW AND SIGN YOUR NAME ? WE CANT LET THIS HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.ecosystem.co.za/HuskyJustice.asp

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the following to say on this subject. I own a Siberian Husky and they are a handful. They demand lots of attention and will push you to the max to see how far they can go before they cross the preverbial line.

Watching that movie last night on M Net I started having fears of exactly how "cute" the dogs look and what "tricks" they can do and started wondering to myself how many people are going out today to buy themselves a Siberian. Stacks in my opinion and I hate to say it but these are not dogs to have if you firstly don't have hours of time on your hands to train em and a really good sense of humour when they wreck everything in site.

As displayed in the movie they naturally hunt birds, they are pack animals with a distinguished leader. Amongst their other prey are cats, smaller dog breeds and puppies. Let one of these loose by mistake in your garden and kiss it goodbye, the Husky will kill it because that is its instinct. Small children are also not welcome in the Huskies domain unless they have grown up with the kiddies else keep kids away from them, small kid, small dog - same thing.

Seems ol Phillip didn't understand this and probably got the dog just because it had Blue Eyes and nice coloring.

I love Siberian Huskies and would gladly have taken this one off his hands if he really wanted to get rid of it that bad, there are also so many Siberian Husky clubs throughout the Jhb area where he would have found a loving owner. This case makes me very sad as these are not just dogs they are very similar in behaviour to our own kids and this guy deserves everything he is going to get.

Just like in "Eight Below", beautiful animal MuXmAn Thumbs%20Up

and I agree with about the nature of the animal and it's instictive actions it does/can take.

Way back when, when I still lived in Uitenhage, my Irish neighbour went into a fit of rage and chopped the heads off his two dobbermans with a spade after they attacked his prize racing pigeons.

I still get sick when I think about it... f&^* barbaric bastard.

• 5 weeks later...

and this sack of **** enjoys constitutional rights and can vote......i hope the universe returns the favour to this bastard with a severe case of colon cancer.....f$%K but this pushes me over the edge big time!!!

This just makes me so angry - apparently the puppy was naughty.  Of course the puppy was naughty - PUPPIES ARE NAUGHTY but its part of their cuteness.  I've helped out with various animal welfare organisations over the years and what people do to animals is shocking.

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be determined by the way it treats its animals' date='" - Gandhi
[/quote']

Alida is right, you buy a puupy and you expect some damage. The more intelligent and larger the breed the more the damage.
agreed but the damage they may or may not inflict is nothing compared to the damage the the filth that is human kind has inflicted!!! and all this whilst believing that we are a suprior race!!! 

Interesting, this son of a B!7ch is complaining that he is being victimised.....well i have news for that D()()S - You deserve it...... I sure as hell hope he never gets any good out of his life....and i know it will be like that, maybe not tomorrow, or next week or next year, but the man upstairs or the women upstairs (to be politcally correct) will make sure of that:  Stop complaining you worthless oxygen wasting P()3S

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=13&art_id=vn20070728094619258C492603