Puppy dies Horrific Death - Not cycling related

Saffa_G

Hey Kritzie' date=' you got electricity again? [/quote']

Yes dit was nogal moerse lekker om so in LUXURY te camp!!! My vrou het nie gedink dit is snaaks nie!

Did you enjoy the camping, our electricity only went on yesterday afternoon!!

We got power back on Monday night... Clap

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe find out when his next court appearence is and go and protest there with a couple of chainsaws...

Maybe this creature will then think twice before hurting an animal again.

Good plan, if you can find out when it is, let us know, let's make a point....

I'll bring my lovely little boerboel' date=' to play with him, hope he can run fast Pig[/quote']

I was so sad when I read about this - poor little puppy.  1Hill - I've got a burmese python that wouldn't mind joining in the game Angry

I have 6 dogs and they are so loving.....I don't know how someone can be so damn full of hate to do something like this....

Some people just don't care and they see animals as nothing and it is those son of bi^&ches that should be dealt with....  this swine needs to be beaten to within an inch of his life.....maybe some razors slices to his ? with tabasco sauce and then mayeb to be dragged behind a car??? for a few km's?  I know i am sick, but he deserves this

Angry

Angry

Angry

Angry

Angry

It is sick. What about a sharpened bicycle spoke through all his joints. But isn't Sundra and Delmas where all that inbreading is going on?

I'll bring my lovely little boerboel' date=' to play with him, hope he can run fast Pig[/quote']

I was so sad when I read about this - poor little puppy.  1Hill - I've got a burmese python that wouldn't mind joining in the game Angry

cool i have four snakes aswell, but a python has a lovely set of teeth.

there is no excuse for what the guy did he should sit in jail without bail and face the wrath of some of the hardened criminals there . AngryAngryAngry makes you sick to see that there are still people who have that mentality and are so crule to animals . I wish his knaters would get infested with the fleas of 1000 camels and his fingers turn into rusty fish hooks. Happy scratching DeadDead

This just makes me so angry - apparently the puppy was naughty.  Of course the puppy was naughty - PUPPIES ARE NAUGHTY but its part of their cuteness.  I've helped out with various animal welfare organisations over the years and what people do to animals is shocking.

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be determined by the way it treats its animals," - Gandhi

This just makes me so angry - apparently the puppy was naughty.? Of course the puppy was naughty - PUPPIES ARE NAUGHTY but its part of their cuteness.? I've helped out with various animal welfare organisations over the years and what people do to animals is shocking.

?

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be determined by the way it treats its animals' date='" -?Gandhi
[/quote']

Alida is right, you buy a puupy and you expect some damage. The more intelligent and larger the breed the more the damage.

Die man is siek. Daar is baie siek mense in ons samelewing. As ek kyk na wat van julle met die man wil doen is sommige van julle ook siek.

My hond(e) is my kinders. Ampie loseer tans by Francois maar piepie homself nat elke keer as hy my sien. Ampie is 'n groot brindle Boerboel.

Die aakligste van troeteldiere is as jy jou verantwoordelikhede moet uitoefen. Soos as 'n dier oud word en jy moet hom laat uitsit omdat hy nie meer kan nie. Dan huil ek en M vir dae aanmekaar.

Maar om 'n dier se kop met 'n kettingsaag af te sny dui op 'n ongelooflike siek mens.
Hendrik Petoors2007-06-20 02:31:18

yup, my 4 rottweilers are norty, and sometimes i get upset with them, like when they chew up my new samsung LCD TV remote control....and when they try to eat my camebak inner...and when they... and when they.... and when they.... but if you aren't prepared for this then you shouldn't have dogs....and if that guy really cared he wouldn't have mixed the mcaw with the husky....what does a 4month old pup know??  he is just playing and a husky is a hunting doggie and birds are always targets...

As ek kyk na wat van julle met die man wil doen is sommigge van julle ook siek.

There is a vast divide between voicing your anger and horror, and actually following through with it. It is natural for people to be outspoken regarding this. Not sick.

Die man is siek. Daar is baie siek mense in ons samelewing. As ek kyk na wat van julle met die man wil doen is sommige van julle ook siek.

My hond(e) is my kinders. Ampie loseer tans by Francois maar piepie homself nat elke keer as hy my sien. Ampie is 'n groot brindle Boerboel.

Die aakligste van troeteldiere is as jy jou verantwoordelikhede moet uitoefen. Soos as 'n dier oud word en jy moet hom laat uitsit omdat hy nie meer kan nie. Dan huil ek en M vir dae aanmekaar.

Maar om 'n dier se kop met 'n kettingsaag af te sny dui op 'n ongelooflike siek mens.

Oompie Petoors dis hoe baie mense oor daai Big H gevoel het, maar gelukkig is hy nou weg!!!

Niemand wou dit egter regtig aan hom doen nie, dit was net lekker om te droom!!!

H P ...... Then so be it..... thats your opinion... and maybe you are right, but what would the suggestion be then?  Fine the guy?  Naaaa, paying a fine is nothing to a ponce like that who owns a farm or whatever?  But I really beleive he should be jailed.....sure, the fact that i wanna rip him apart is a little extreme, i would thus be sinking to his level.....

But you must remember we that have had so mucht o say are huge animal lovers and with kinda thing happening we cannot imagine how it must feel to find your puppy or your dog being mistreated......some of our animals are like our kids too....

So would you condone someone cutting a 3month old baby girls head off because she squashed a birdie?  We can argue that the comparison cannot be made between the doggie and a child, but then that is one again an opinion and also depends on your situation.....

and by the way, don't tell me I won't follow through.....I had an altercation inn Mozambique at the holiday in, which led to blows...due to some bastard punching his german shepherd in its face..... for not sitting.....come on....hurt and animal when i am in close proximity and lets see....evil people out :(

this is so sick. i hope this bastard suffers a very nasty incident of some sort that he will have to live with forever.

my one dog (the one i got as a puppy) ate the wendy house.... so all i did was fence it off so she couldn't get to it. all this piece of #$%^& should have done was put his birds in a cage. is that that difficult to figure out?