Puppy dies Horrific Death - Not cycling related

Saffa_G

Use pepperspray..... it works just as well on rabid foaming at the mouth untrained potential killer dogs as their human counterparts.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Next door's alsatian bit my wife this morning' date=' I'm looking for a chainsaw.

[/quote']

Now you need to explain!!!!!...... who was the chainsaw for?????

In this case I really think blowing your wife with the leafblower would be the better option...... hope she bliksems you hard!!!!!!!!

Took my dog to the vet yesterday, he picked it up, looked in its eyes, looked in its mouth then turned to me and said he had to put my dog  down.

Surprised i asked is it serious, he said no, the dog was too heavy and he's arms were getting tired.

Took my dog to the vet yesterday' date=' he picked it up, looked in its eyes, looked in its mouth then turned to me and said he had to put my dog  down.

Surprised i asked is it serious, he said no, the dog was too heavy and he's arms were getting tired.
[/quote']

LOLLOLLOL

• 3 weeks later...
Not sure if anyone has posted a follow up to this story' date=' but the man who caused a countrywide uproar when he decapitated a Husky puppy using a chain saw, died in a car accident... read more about it:

What's that saying... every dog has it's day??
[/quote']

I read about it and there were lots of comments in various newspapers about "devine retribution" and nonsensical comments along those lines.

I believe he was a despicable human being, but I dont believe he ever deserved to die.

What he did was such an act of human cruelty its beyond a normal persons comprehension, and, somewhere, sometime in the small dark hours of the morning when sleep eluded him, deep down in his heart, he must have cried, he must have felt remorse, I cannot believe otherwise.   

Took my dog to the vet yesterday' date=' he picked it up, looked in its eyes, looked in its mouth then turned to me and said he had to put my dog  down.

[/quote']

LOLLOLLOL

Yes, very good, I had a good chuckle scotty.LOL