Puppy dies Horrific Death - Not cycling related

Saffa_G

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny how something like this brings the worst out in "normal" human beings and they degenerate to the same level as he is. The sick, debasing and downright crude swearing and explicit commentaries by hubbers is a good example of this.

I wonder how "normal" they themselves are??????

Here's the thing Hendrik.

For many hubbers, incl. myself - pets are an integral part of the family.

Moreover - they are defenseless to such vile abuse and torture that only humans are capable of.

Pets are like kids - vulnerable, innocent and a constant source of love.

The disgust and hate displayed is an outward expression of emotions against such horrible abuse - its not lowering down to the same level as the abuser,

If you read some of the crude language being used and the horrific things they want to do to the poor sick soul, I find it difficult to come to terms with your somewhat misplaced plea.

Yes animals are defenseless and we live in a biased society towards them and I do love my pets,  but the use of obscenities, bad language and threats of bodily harm lowers the user to a level far lower than the perpetrator. There are onther civilised ways to deal with issues like this.

If you really want to I can arrange to have his b@lls cut off!!!!!!!!

Gee' date=' they only managed to fine the bastard R15 000.....
[/quote']

A good friend of mine died a slow, agonisingly horrible death after being savaged by a drunken driver.

Driver got R2500 fine for driving over the limit (2003).

Look at the group of  runners who were run down by a drunk in Germiston last year. Two died and the other two suffered horrific injuries. Driver (JP Lombard) came up with some lame excuse about medication and got community service!!

I spent 3 weeks in ICU thanks to a drunk driver who got off scot free.

.......... so why is it that a dog's life has more value than a human's, huh?????.

PS, while I was recovering at home my dog was my only (loyal) companion.

Hendrik, thanks for your opinion....thats what the hub is all about.

That was my opinion and yes I used obscenities and yes so many people have threatened this loser.....and unfortunately that how angry it makes me that it brings out the very worst in people....

here's something to think about:

Our anger is generated because of the pre-meditated killing of a puppy (he even filled the chainsaw with petrol first), the pain that dog went through is unthinkable...so for us to be angry about that, in my OPINION, is justified and i don't look down on anyone that is mad about it.

The "killer"'s anger cannot be compared to ours.....he is just a sick person...

Now I don't care if you don't like it, but we are angry...and so what if we say things that make no sense to you????  You aren't the one that is angry, we are.....I am sick of people "pussy footing" around certain topics....it is time we say what we mean instead of all the "please please please" nonsense......

now if this entertaining to you sitting in africa, then so be it, but please if you are offended, don't bother posting your response in this topic since you don't feel the same as ALL the other hubbers that have expressed emotion on this issue........

By the way.....I used ()() ......at least it was only underst()()d by people who know all about obsenities!!! Angry

Steve.......that is a brilliant point man!!  It just highlights the problems we have in our justice system.....how the hell can the puppy fine be less than a fine (should be prison) for a human death.....it's a joke...

This government needs a serious wake up....

Hope you are all well now!  I can relate to the doggie "love" they are the most loving things out there and the best for getting better :)

Obscenities are obscenities..... would you use those words in front of your daughter/wife/mother?????? I doubt it because on the Hub you are faceless (not like me who elected to blow my cover) ....... Get real Saffa what has me living in Africa to do with obscenities or feeling "entertained" ???????? Crude, common and obscene stays the same does not matter if you disguise it with your puny attempts of using () to pass the censor editor ADMIN uses.

What the man did is terrible...... and inexcusable..... mix yourself with his type and you become the same as the unwashed rabble..... and that includes all Hubbers who you included without their permission.

What do you get if you turn sh!t over....... dirty hands??????? Well go and wash your hands!!!!!!! because the blood of the sweet puppy is on yours for lowering your standards to that of that horrible man!!!!!!!!!

Funny how something like this brings the worst out in "normal"?human beings and they?degenerate?to the same level as he is. The sick' date=' debasing and downright crude swearing and explicit commentaries by hubbers is a good example of this.

?

I wonder how "normal" they themselves are??????
[/quote']

Hoor hoor. Die Hub het in die laaste paar maande maar baie agter uit gegaan. Skaam julle!

Ek is nie eens meer trots op my thehubsa.co.za plakker op my fiets nie.

I am governed and live by the laws of the universe and not by the laws of man!! Wiping this scum off the face of the earth will bring healing to this planet, which is on life support! It will do your karma no harm!! SaffaG, I'm with you on this 100%!!

Another one that has sunk down to the level of the unwashed faceless vigilante scum....... or is he hiding behind his hot blooded Spanish ancestry????????Hendrik Petoors2007-07-29 12:24:55

don't have a chain saw' date=' but do have a leaf blowerLOL[/quote']

Not lethal, but could give a nasty quiff?