Is it time for a new beginning ?

narra

Yes, I used to look in every two or so days when I had a bit of free time, but now days hardly even check around the posts.

It seems to me someone posts an intelligent thread and it gets two replies before its hi-jacked, heads south or just disintigrates.

I would also support a seperate forum for some other sports as someone mentioned like running, tri-athalon etc.

Certainly cant be worse than the non-cycling posts we get here lately.Big%20smile    

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes' date=' I used to look in every two or so days when I had a bit of free time, but now days hardly even check around the posts.

It seems to me someone posts an intelligent thread and it gets two replies before its hi-jacked, heads south or just disintigrates.

I would also support a seperate forum for some other sports as someone mentioned like running, tri-athalon etc.

Certainly cant be worse than the non-cycling posts we get here lately.Big%20smile    
[/quote']

Maybe we should set up an elite force to investigate and combat this.  We could call the Re-jackers.  Once a topic gets jacked, "they" can get the topic back to the original thread? 

Maybe we can call them the "recyclers" since it is a cycling forum. Big%20smile

To answer some of the comments from others - I did not say that we have to talk about cycling specifically and all the time.

Pantani's Friday Eye Candy was a case in point. Most people appreciated it and it was never an issue as it was in good taste, until some idiot decided to hijack it and now where is it...? Anyway - I have made my point so will move on as well Big%20smile 

racman, You gonna threaten to leave, take a sabbatical, whatever, (again...) and then 5 minutes later post some more?

TNT12007-06-22 04:44:56

I got lonely and cold !!Big%20smile 

And I saw that there was some sense still around. I also cannot bring myself (in life as well) to quit. Some call it stubborness, some call it stupidity ...

But I am concerned that some of the guys that regularly posted when I joined hardly ever contribute any more. I must admit - I am in two minds at the moment Confused

Maybe we should ask ADMIN for a clubhouse called "The Barroom Brawl" where we can go to and hurl insults and generally take the p1ss out of everyone. That way no one can complain as you know what you going to get when you post there! I suggest we invite Big H back to be the Bouncer and probably Mud Dee the head barman ("drink" stirrer!)Big%20smile

I got lonely and cold !!Big%20smile 

Addictions a b*tch...LOL

And with Big H as bouncher no one will get in and I will have to stir(shake) and drink all by myself..

Of course I could have disapeared for 5 min and come back under another "nick" and act the same as before after 10 posts, but what's the point.... Big%20smile

Oh dear - is this considered a "hijack" ?Ouch

Of course I could have disapeared for 5 min and come back under another "nick" and act the same as before after 10 posts' date=' but what's the point.... Big%20smile

Oh dear - is this considered a "hijack" ?Ouch

[/quote']

Ouch, maar die waarheid hy maak BANJA seer!