Is it time for a new beginning ?

narra

Example (Narra, maybe you agree).  Saturday's ride was great.  Yes, we did talk a bit of ***, but the rest was cycling related.  And that for a hour or 2.  Why not on the hub?

Secondly, the Panorama.  Worked there.  Once again, giving each other sh|t, but still cycling related chat.  (TCS was there as well!)

ewep2007-06-21 06:02:30

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Scotty... people can chit-chat, but keep it separte from cycling issues/topics.

I joined the thuhubsa because I found it to be the most informative place to find answers to cycle related topics. For one, I found all the information about the memorial ride (in January this year) on the hub.

Regarding the flaming and all the bad behavior we had. If the mods stepped in earlier and deleted some post it might have been a different story. They are the mods after all and is supposed to uphold the "Terms and conditions" of the site.

Let me explain. I flame somebody on an open forum thread. You see that I flame this guy/girl/team on the thread, you decided to flame me or even the same guy/girl/team. Well, now it is an free for all. The more users that see this behavior and think it is normal and acceptable, the more flaming happens. Now if the mods jump in as soon as they saw the flaming and delete the thread or post or even warn the culprits. The problem would have been nipped in the bud. End of story.

narra2007-06-21 06:33:09

AL' date=' yes, all in jest.  BUT, if you start nailing people because of petty jealousy (yes, I do mean TCS!), then the "fun" on the Hub is not fun anymore! [/quote']

Hey.....let's be all serious for a moment.....I can't think of one person on this hub that is so competitve that they would be jealous of TCS. TCS and supporters think that people if people give TCS slack they are jealous for some reason. I do not think so.....they branded me jealous and....mmmmm....ya....I am not.Smile

smiley12.gif Mmmmmm maybe Admin can get rid of these roadies and we will have peace on earth . MY wife does not even complain this much ! Change Chit-Chat to complaints !!!

Yeah narra but this is a free forum and the mods aren't paid. You can't expect them to be monitoring all threads at all times. The Report Post option should help closer monitoring of threads.

Totally off the topic but Backlash you obviously enjoyed "Hitchhikers Guide to The Galaxy"

Good taste in booksThumbs%20Up

Why do you say that WW?

Just remember - any argument between Psycho and myself is for the amusement of the greater HUB. We realise that we may scare some of the more sensitive hubbers like beee and Mud Dee, but hey, Que sera sera. Psycho needs some discipline in his life and someone needs to keep him in check, eh Vatican Boy?

Seriously guys, we need to be able to make a joke or two as well. Sarcasm is not my favorite form of humor but within a written context like this it can very funny.

Just remember - any argument between Psycho and myself is for the amusement of the greater HUB. We realise that we may scare some of the more sensitive hubbers like beee and Mud Dee' date=' but hey, Que sera sera. Psycho needs some discipline in his life and someone needs to keep him in check, eh Vatican Boy?

Seriously guys, we need to be able to make a joke or two as well. Sarcasm is not my favorite form of humor but within a written context like this it can very funny.
[/quote']

Best reply I have seen in a while........Thumbs%20Up

mwnn, the way you two go on at each other it is clear that it is in jest. you don't get personal and if the other gives any indication to back down you do. the problem arose when certain individuals went overboard AFTER being told that they were out of line.

oh, and the two of you do not know anything about biting people k@k - you still have to learn from the likes of ewep! Wink

smiley12.gif Mmmmmm maybe Admin can get rid of these roadies and we will have peace on earth . MY wife does not even complain this much ! Change Chit-Chat to complaints !!!

hey, you tendering for a ball of mud throwed at youLOL but then you might just enjoy it

Maybe we're all just need a change of attitudeConfused

Sarcasm is not my favorite form of humor but within a written context like this it can very funny.

I love sarcasm ala Monty!!....... and remember a Pessimist is nothing more than a well informed Optimist!!!!

Hey.....let's be all serious for a moment.....I can't think of one person on this hub that is so competitve that they would be jealous of TCS.

Wrong.  I know of one or two.....and being jealous about us' date=' as you rightly pointed out, is STUPID!! 

TCS and supporters think that if people give TCS slack they are jealous for some reason.

Big difference between "slack" and "crap".  Sometimes things are offensive.  Like your green man dancing around......but you don't see me giving you crap about it.......WinkBig%20smile

Spinnekop2007-06-21 07:30:45