Hey hey, Its Friday

pastapouch

Interesting Ewep' date=' VERRRYYY interesting. Wink

[/quote']

Hehehe, scotty, you gonna ride infront of/very near to MWNN?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Frosty - where & when are the club champs on Sunday?

I've been out of town this week.

Sorry for late reply - but I see you got the answer already.

The newsflash e-mail went out to everyone on 19 June.

"Club champs at wadeville licensing department, this Sunday 24th of June, starting at 08h00. Members wishing to ride from the clubhouse we will be leaving at 07h30 sharp."

Not too sure I'll actually ride on Sunday - still feeling the effects of early morning rides in (almost) sub-zero temparatures.

Its cool, just shows the respect some hubbers have for others and the guidelines. Hijacking and nuisance posts seem to be the order of the day, so i suppose i'll just have to live with it.

Well Mr S, Cerevelo actually opened up a can of worms here.  This is a free for all with a heading like that!

Ok' date=' this is the new beginning as someone asked for.Wink This is the Friday thread, first person to post it wins... NOTHING, just the title holder of HHIF

What are you peoples plans for the weekeds(cycling that is)?

[/quote']

You're right he did.

Ok seeing as we're random

Got stung at the airport parkade yesterday - bird say she's lost her ticket and needs R400 to get the car released.

I might have made a small contribution as I was a) caught off guard b) approached by a reasonble looking lady.

Anyone else had this?

Eish Thyolo!  That BAD!  And to think that the next person might really need this, but now you'll chace them away because of this chick.

BTW, was she hot?

Eish!!!Wacko

At least I got a donation from you before paying this ridiculous fee!!!!

Thanks anyway, was wondering why u were so quiet!!!

Hey Thyolo if I miss my flight on Sunday after the rugby can I ask you to help me finance a new ticket pleeeeezBig%20smile 

On second thoughts - probably have to send a hot bird !Big%20smile How about a 1/4 chicken and chips!!

I tend to give folk a chance, it won't stop me giving in another situation, she looked hot from a distance as I came up the escalator but I realised she was a) not all there b) perhaps needing a bit of a polish.

Hey Thyolo if I miss my flight on Sunday after the rugby can I ask you to help me finance a new ticket pleeeeezBig%20smile 

On second thoughts - probably have to send a hot bird !Big%20smile How about a 1/4 chicken and chips!!

No, your song titles are too obscure.

Ok seeing as we're random

Got stung at the airport parkade yesterday - bird say she's lost her ticket and needs R400 to get the car released.

I might have made a small contribution as I was a) caught off guard b) approached by a reasonble looking lady.

Anyone else had this?

Hope she writes or send flowers.....LOL

Nevertheless, ORTIA is seriously expensive to park you car nowadays. Anything up to R 250 if you park for more than two days!!! Guess someone has to finance the facilities for 2010.

I use a company that meets you at the drop off zone, takes you car and parks it or will take it for a service if arranged whilst you away and will drop the car off again when you return at drop off. Far cheaper and more efficient.

No Hijack!! Promiss!!!

Ok' date=' this is the new beginning as someone asked for.Wink This is the Friday thread, first person to post it wins... NOTHING, just the title holder of HHIF

[/quote']

You're right he did.

Read the fine print...LOLLOLLOL   eish