Hey hey, Its Friday

pastapouch

Ok' date=' this is the new beginning as someone asked for.Wink This is the Friday thread, first person to post it wins... NOTHING, just the title holder of HHIF

What are you peoples plans for the weekeds(cycling that is)?

[/quote']

You're right he did.

Read the fine print...LOLLOLLOL   eish

What are you peoples plans for the weekeds(cycling that is)?

Wat de moer het dit ANYWAY met jou uit te waai huh!!!Ouch

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats my thought as well Cervelo, kept the page open to refresh and read how others were training the weekend. Disapointing but seems this is mos the new renewed way of posting and how threads flow. Adapt or die i suppose.

Wat de moer het dit ANYWAY met jou uit te waai huh!!!Ouch

ja scotty, check this clown now!!!ClownClownClownClown

die baas vra - wat maak jy die naweek???

Ek gaan sp?t binne by die garden.

Ek gaan sp?t binne by die garden.

sharp, wees 7 o clock by my huis, Johanna sal die hek vir jou oopsluit, ek gat met die bicycle ry.LOLLOLLOL

LSD ride for tomorrow morning with my Club (80-100km) Sunday a nice 2hrs+ Mtb ride in our local Nature reserve. Nothing strenious and no technical sections.

Nothing strenious and no technical sections.

Sounds boring... whats the point of MTB if theres no technical?? Tongue

Ride with the club tomorrow morning at 07h00 - then going to the Highveld Horse Care Unit for the rest of the day.  Sunday - looking at doing about 2 hours on the bike.  Not sure how hard - will see how I feel.

Club ride at 07h00 tomorrow' date=' followed by gratuitous caffeine intake[/quote']

My suggestion for tomorrow's ride is 5 laps around the parking lot and then coffee Big%20smile

why don't you do 6 laps then you can justify having a monster muffin tooLOL

You talka my language HR, best do a 10 lap parking lot kermesse then

Let's do this the propper way. We do 45 min of parkinglot lap racing followed by one lap and then we do the coffee, muffin, cappuchino and bacon and eggs thing. Hows that sound to ya?

You gonna put some jump etc in the parking lot ? Then it could be fun , else breakfast in bed in more fun .

Had lunch at Avontuur wine farm to carboload for mtb ride tomorrow.Cycle via Blaauwklippen/Eden via Stellenbosch sportsfields to Jonkershoek to watch some racing.Then back to braai and watch rugby.Sunday recovery ride along coast via steenbrasrivermouth,Kogelbay to RooiEls,coke and smoke and back again.

Life's a bitch.

Club ride at 07h00 tomorrow' date=' followed by gratuitous caffeine intake[/quote']

My suggestion for tomorrow's ride is 5 laps around the parking lot and then coffee Big%20smile

why don't you do 6 laps then you can justify having a monster muffin tooLOL

You talka my language HR, best do a 10 lap parking lot kermesse then

Let's do this the propper way. We do 45 min of parkinglot lap racing followed by one lap and then we do the coffee, muffin, cappuchino and bacon and eggs thing. Hows that sound to ya?

Thumbs%20Up sounds great! I will be the kind and offer my services as time keeper. this way I will be able to enjoy the coffee, muffin, cappuchino and bacon and eggs thing while you guys raceBig%20smile