Show your mtb

raptor

I reckon it's happier with you cos it doesn't have to work as much.....Mark used to ride it....you seem to fall off bikes more than you ride them smiley17.gif

pfffft?you could hardly call what mark did on it "riding".

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

here's mine at groenies?

20100215_052207_dale_at_groenie.jpg

Is that you 'lying down' in the grass again ?

Waht is that thingy sticking out between your knees

Here is my girl. Since this pic the rear light bracket has been removes and the white computer has been removed. And tonight I'm fitting a new Maxxis Aspen tyre on the rear wheel.

20100215_070110_IMG_0343.JPG

Here is my girl. Since this pic the rear light bracket has been removes and the white computer has been removed. And tonight I'm fitting a new Maxxis Aspen tyre on the rear wheel.

Where did you finally find the Aspen and how is the price compared to their other tyres in their range?

?

Where did you finally find the Aspen and how is the price compared to their other tyres in their range?

I found them at Solomons. They were R330 ea but Vince send then to Woodmead branch for me and only charged me R280 ea. I will see how they hold up seeing that they are not UST and their sidewalls seems rather thin.