Show your mtb

raptor

20100215_135639_IMAGE_887_2.jpg

you have all seen pics of my beast, but this one is my most recent and near to my heart because of the 100km in 40C heat in the Cederburg on my own with just a backpack that was to follow this climb.

Im sure not many bikes on the hub gets ridden like mine, but she keeps commin back for more! This to you my old friend! cheers to the future!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20100215_125910_santa.JPG

New kid on the block...

Nice one. This bike should handle anything! trail build 4 sure! What she weigh?

Race HT

20100215_120727_Merida.jpg

Big Ben: I had an SWorks M5 before and currently ride the Merida team as above.

I found the Merida to be a truely awesome bike even compared to the SWorks - I know carbon vs alu might not be a fair comparison.

I didn?t like Merida before - will probably buy the new 0.9 next.

Your opinion?

My latest aquisition... plus the odd scratch.  I seem to drop the new bike fairly soon after purchasing it... then never again.

20100216_003424_DSC03215_Small.JPG

I got a new one....but I don't have a pic with my awesomely hot new saddle yet. So will have to wait....

Still waiting.

Here is my Snoop - cause I look like a pimp with that saddle. Just for the record, the nicest saddle I've ever graced20100216_010701_AnthemX-Pimp_co.jpg

The special features are Hope 2 hubs, Sapin lazer spokes with red nipples, Chris King BB and Hope Tech 2 brakes.

I have since then replaced the stem with a white powder coated Ritchey one

Sho sho sho!!!!  Some of these rides are really awesome.  Some of us can only dream of ever owning some of these bikes, but they are great to look at, thanks for the posts.  Nice pick of the Cederberg mountains smiley20.gif

Love all these Commencals. Will upload a pic of mine soon. D.G Skin 2 is the best

why thank you. smiley9.gifsmiley9.gif

I must say, I am enjoying that bike thoroughly!

How can I not show my lady?

20100216_020605_IMG_0121.JPG

She is getting some TLC at BMC at the moment. New tyres, rotors, cables and brake pads - will be like new when I get her back! I got her some red KCNC jewelry as well for her trip to Sani.