Show your mtb

raptor

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My SS - 2004 Diamondback Apex frame, Selle Italia XO saddle, Avid FR-5 brake levers, Blackspire front chainring (38T), Gusset SS cog and spacers, 1/8" chain - new wheels and disk brakes on their way.

Dik brakes? Disk ? Lekker dik brieke!

My Intense Tracer. The brand is not that well known in SA. The bike are hand made in the States.

Nice ride. There are a few Intense bikes here on the Hub. Those AM XT wheels look good. Solomon's has Uzzi, Spider XVP, EVP, Spider, 6.6, Spider FRO and other frames in stock.

My Intense Tracer. The brand is not that well known in SA. The bike are hand made in the States.

What wheels are those - very nice looking!!

What wheels are those - very nice looking!!

Shimano XT AM version, M776 with through axle.

Shimano XT AM version, M776 with through axle.

Yup. They are absolutely bulletproof for all mountain riding. A bit wider than standard XT rims.

Nice ride. There are a few Intense bikes here on the Hub. Those AM XT wheels look good. Solomon's has Uzzi, Spider XVP, EVP, Spider, 6.6, Spider FRO and other frames in stock.

Thx boet. Ja it's a lekker ride. Perfecting for bombing through the rough stuff. I'm getting a Fox Float 36 hopefully in the next 2 weeks, so then the bike will be even more of a bull dozer.

very good looking bike that, you first MTB hey.....special moment that

Welcome to the Giant Anthem Family... Where do you ride, maybe will see you exploring with it?

Actually I think we should start a thread....

GIANT 26ER R WELCOME :clap:

yup! MissionS had a sweet Uzzi... and lets not forget the most awesome Intense made to date... and yup! there is one in SA... belonging to a Hubber...

...the artist-formerly-known-as-capricorn (now known as Jarek Wysocki) is the owner...

Behold the mighty Intense M9

post-6789-0-77405200-1302436294.jpg

Edited by patches

yup! MissionS had a sweet Uzzi... and lets not forget the most awesome Intense made to date... and yup! there is one in SA... belonging to a Hubber...

...the artist-formerly-known-as-capricorn (now known as Jarek Wysocki) is the owner...

Behold the mighty Intense M9

post-6789-0-77405200-1302436294.jpg

Saaaaweeeett!! These Intense's are just on another planet when it comes to workmanship. They are all handmade and the welding on the frames is just something to behold.

My SS - 2004 Diamondback Apex frame, Selle Italia XO saddle, Avid FR-5 brake levers, Blackspire front chainring (38T), Gusset SS cog and spacers, 1/8" chain - new wheels and disk brakes on their way.

Awesome photo.