flip flops?

warrenf

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got hit by a car when i was crossing Kommetjie road (yeah' date=' I dunno how either, the sun was in my eyes Embarrassed) and my shoes went flying...

I wasn't killed very instantly, since that was a few years ago.  I could still crawl, but the car had to be towed away Tongue

[/quote']

this is your first post on thehub? classic

I got hit by a car when i was crossing Kommetjie road (yeah' date=' I dunno how either, the sun was in my eyes Embarrassed) and my shoes went flying...I wasn't killed very instantly, since that was a few years ago.? I could still crawl, but the car had to be towed away?Tongue

[/quote']this is your first post on thehub? classic

Top Drawer is what it is. Dude wrecked a car - wif hiz bear hanz! Move over chuck.

I got hit by a car when i was crossing Kommetjie road (yeah' date=' I dunno how either, the sun was in my eyes Embarrassed) and my shoes went flying...I wasn't killed very instantly, since that was a few years ago.  I could still crawl, but the car had to be towed away Tongue

Top Drawer is what it is. Dude wrecked a car - wif hiz bear hanz! Move over chuck.

nor was he killed very instantly...i dunno maybe its one of those latent accidents.  like eating a knife, it only kills you later. like in the morning...LOL

is there a rule against wearing flip flops in the argus?

also ' date=' im on a MTB, no training, at the back, what time should i be expecting to do? only because i need to get to a braai later on...

thanks
[/quote']

Dude you got balls Smile Enjoy the ride post your time after and wether you made the braai would love to know

also ' date=' im on a MTB, no training, at the back, what time should i be expecting to do? only because i need to get to a braai later on...

thanks
[/quote']

Dude you got balls Smile Enjoy the ride post your time after and wether you made the braai would love to know

wear a helmet!!  That's all that is required....

also ' date=' im on a MTB, no training,?at the back, what time should i be expecting to do? only because i need to get to a braai later on...

thanks
[/quote']

So this braai of yours...what month is it scheduled for?

I got hit by a car when i was crossing Kommetjie road (yeah' date=' I dunno how either, the sun was in my eyes Embarrassed) and my shoes went flying...I wasn't killed very instantly, since that was a few years ago.  I could still crawl, but the car had to be towed away Tongue

nor was he killed very instantly...i dunno maybe its one of those latent accidents.  like eating a knife, it only kills you later. like in the morning...LOL

I've been lurking for a while, I'm a complete noob when it comes to cycling... but this whole shoes-coming-off-and-its-relevance-to-one's-continued-existance, well, I just had to speak up  :-P

You used to get sandals with SPD cleat type goodies .. guess it too late for that.

I did my first Argus with open sandals and power straps lol

also ' date=' im on a MTB, no training,?at the back, what time should i be expecting to do? only because i need to get to a braai later on...

thanks
[/quote']

And? How was your braai?

guys.... 6 hrs 50 min !!

good lord that wind was insane

Unfortunately I did'nt make the braai : (

guys.... 6 hrs 50 min !!

good lord that wind was insane

Unfortunately I did'nt make the braai : (

Well done, better luck next time (the braai that is)

must have been me... started in OQ (last group)' date=' with brown leather flip flops![/quote']

Your a legend bud! 106km in Flip Flops - well impressive!

You most probably beat 1000's of guys kitted to the hilt with the latest gear.