Bloem hearing (Dope)

bushie

For the first time it seem that someone realise that Nolan is not a development rider.He was , to put it politically correct previously disadvantaged" but he overcame this through his fam,friends,a small cycling club called rhadsport,eugene ruiters neotel etc. He is still suffering because of a stupid mistake why should the rider in questio be handled different?? Sponsor got more money??

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Burry Standers tweet: "the guy who got busted for dhea in the us should move to the rsa.we have our own system it seems. it gona get hard racing in sa "

For the first time it seem that someone realise that Nolan is not a development rider.He was ' date=' to put it politically correct previously disadvantaged" but he overcame this through his fam,friends,a small cycling club called rhadsport,eugene ruiters neotel etc. He is still suffering because of a stupid mistake why should the rider in questio be handled different?? Sponsor got more money??[/quote']

Perhaps some of us have different definitions for the word "development". The situation you've described above fits my definition. What's your definition?

Its so easy to buy illegal drugs in SA' date=' its a joke! No wonder all the rugby guys look like monsters!

One can order any drug out there and get delivered within a few days.  This includes EPO and the works....

If the pro peloton is still using drugs (with the latest busts) , why on earth would a big part of SA elite bunch - MTB,track and road not take them ? also in the older cats - where image is everthing and pride to kept by any means necessary....

We have a lighter doping control system due to the cost involved. Easier to use drugs in the "off-season" to build good form and take a break and race in season - riding "clean". Or micodose like the "new" trend in the pro peloton is.

so now for popcorn ....

stir the pan a bit , add fuel to the fire enjoy the fire!

[/quote']

Now that you have implicated / insinuated at the existence of the monster rugby players I really hope you have reported your suspicion to the SA Institute for Drug Free Sport. It is now your civil responsibility to do so to back up your claim.

haha - Sorry to hurt your feelings.

I'm at the heart of Rugby in SA  - Stellenbosch. If you ever had the opportunity to be close to action in the mix with the rugby teams / under 21's , sevens and the lot training at Stellenbosch , gyming in the same gym as I am and know a few people in the fitness industry / and sport line. Off all sports Rugby is the one where its clearly obvious to anyone with no background info on PED's or the likes to see guys exploding in size from one season to the next.

Not sure of you ever tried to built muscle, but that does not happen overnight...

A few examples of people who doubled in size on season to the next - or lets just say "improved alot".... (not saying they doped just stating they gained a sh*te lot in short time...)

>Pierre Spies

>Derick hougaart (back then)

> Percy / Monty montgomory

just to name a few...

Can you imagine with all the rugby going on and NO positives ever.... seems a bit strange...

once in a while a guy test positive for cocaine and sh*t like that...

just face the fact that its a pro sport, with lots of shine and cash at stake so why would anyone not cheat ??

I love Burry Standers tweet: "the guy who got busted for dhea in the us should move to the rsa.we have our own system it seems. it gona get hard racing in sa "

Hear hear! Someone who snapped out of it! We are so ingnorant and naive. With all the crime and stuff going on in SA, why would sport be clean ??

The canary yellow bottles you refer to are actually white.

And Ian McLeod was riding in his African Continental kit at SA's for the first time, which incidentally is also white, making it super hard for the team support to see him - the yellow jerseys may stand out but white certainly doesn't.

In addition, in a feedzone with no accreditation for access, allowing everyone and their 6 cousins in there, how do you expect there to not be chaos. It's not like every pro team has their own space to work in these areas.

Objectivity may not go astray - look at the hard facts, which will be made public at some stage, and ask yourself, if you were in this position, how would you feel? This is a guy who has ridden at pro tour level in Europe, has proved himself both here and abroad and has never tested positive for anything before. The other pro riders who hare making harsh statements - thsi could have been any one of you.

And Ian McLeod was riding in his African Continental kit at SA's for the first time' date=' which incidentally is also white, making it super hard for the team support to see him - the yellow jerseys may stand out but white certainly doesn't.

In addition, in a feedzone with no accreditation for access, allowing everyone and their 6 cousins in there, how do you expect there to not be chaos. It's not like every pro team has their own space to work in these areas.

Objectivity may not go astray - look at the hard facts, which will be made public at some stage, and ask yourself, if you were in this position, how would you feel? This is a guy who has ridden at pro tour level in Europe, has proved himself both here and abroad and has never tested positive for anything before. The other pro riders who hare making harsh statements - thsi could have been any one of you.
[/quote']

Cannot believe that you actually took the time to write such a lot of hogwash!Big%20smile

And Ian McLeod was riding in his African Continental kit at SA's for the first time' date=' which incidentally is also white, making it super hard for the team support to see him - the yellow jerseys may stand out but white certainly doesn't.

[/quote']

Regardless, so he just takes from a random person? BS... no pro will take a person they do not know. Besides that - he could have taken a bottle from a teammate, or wait for the next round. After all, the circuit was only 13ks long.

Objectivity may not go astray - look at the hard facts' date=' which will be made public at some stage?
[/quote']

Are you saying we shouldn't believe what MTB are telling us now?ShockedErmm

Seems I am doing things the wrong way around. I ride the bike so that I do not have to take the chronic asthma medication.

Ja must admit that as a recreational rider I wont accept anything except seeing them pour coca-cola for me out of the bottle.

Realy irresponsable for taking any bottle to drink off.

Also he should know (he knew) he had to report everything to his team doctor if he changed asma meds.Question

I know that I am not the only one that find it interesting how many asthma sufferers there are in professional cycling around the world.

I am also an asthma sufferer, but since I started cycling I do not need to use the pump.  So i just need permission?

[/quote']

Cannot believe that you actually took the time to write such a lot of hogwash!Big%20smile

Being a nice guy is one thing, come on Tyler Hamilton, Floyd Landis and Ivan Basso are all the nicest guys you caqn imagine and they too did not test positive until later in their careers.

If I look at the hard facts, as you so clearly state; I see a pro who ingested a banned substance with a very weak, very old excuse.  Sorry, I'm not buying it and neither should CSA.  If they do they leave the door open for every possible and pathetic excuse in future.

Ban him.  For two years.  Nothing less will be fair

Guest colonel

There is alot more to this story and no it couldnt be any one of us.

colonel2010-05-07 15:44:50

[/quote']

I cannot believe you think that this makes sense.  ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked