Vino fails test!!!!

Pantani

Sure forgive the rapists and murderers too but put them in jail.

In the doping instance prosecute them with whatever they can - fraud if they can. But at least ban them for life. 

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done to Kim Kirchen for winning yesterday's stage.  Awesome ride by the Luxembourger.

Astana did the right thing to withdraw.  Kloeden left T-mobile because he couldn't agree to the ethical code and measures being put in place there - not that it stopped Sinkewitz.  At least the anti-drug campaign is going to get a fair wad of cash.  I imagine Vino's salary is less than small.

Another black day for cycling. Just wish other sports were as aggressive in their fight against doping because cycling has lost more credibility than any other sport due to the massive negative media exposure. As Chunky points out though, the cheaters will always be a step ahead and only the careless will get caught. Not just in sport, but in business too.

From another thread yesterday:

In that case all of the following also dope.

Robert Hunter - Great performance this year' date=' thus he must dope.

Hernandez - Coming from nowhere, Doper

Contador - First year in the tour and he rides awesome - Definite doper

Vino  - Wins the TT after he can bearly walk a few days before - Dopehead

Cancellara wins the Prologue by a country mile, and a stage - Doper

Zabel out climbs all the other sprinter - Doped

Boonen wins two stages after none last year - Also discovered the wonderful world of drugs.

Please stop pointing fingers!! Rasmussen rides a great race and I want him to win. If he doped and he gets caught...slit his throat. Otherwise let him and everyone else be.

[/quote']

Although I wish is was not so, imo all/most of the pros dope. Non dopers wont be able to compete against dopers. Jorg Jaksche said the one TDF he did not dope he finished in 89th place and almost lost his contract. How many times have performances that seemed to good to be true been because of dope? Basso's Giro, Herras' Vuelta, Hamilton's Olympic TT.......

Christie2007-07-24 12:37:09

Windbreaker...

To tell you the truth I did offer to help. Perhaps you need to contact your President, Vice President and COO and find out why they dont want to do anything about it. They keep cancelling not me. Perhaps they already have the info I can give them but chose not to use it. Politics !!!!!!

Secondly, what are they going to do with the info. Go on a witch hunt, Chase sponsors away, have cancelled events. There is a way bigger problem than you think my man.

Fixing the problem is going to be a monumental task, not an overnight escapade and to be honest I dont think they have the understanding of top level athletes and why they do it.

Now, before you take another dig at me, go and do your homework. It would be great if everyone who is involved got the same outcome as me wouldnt it.

Just so we understand the mechanics of how blood doping works, perhaps chunky, if you know a bit about how it works, can u shed some light on it for us?

This might give us a clue as to who all from team astana are involved in this, if any?

When was the transfusion administered, if all riders were tested before the tour then it stands to reason he was clean at that stage, correct?

Then the transfusion must have happened after that or any other test administered after the start of the tour, else it would have shown up during said tests?

Could it not be from the hospitalization he received from his injury, lets not forget he did go to hospital, maybe they had to give him blood because of all the blood loss, lets not jump to conclusions.

Their might be a rational explanation for all this.

OH NO!!!!!

I Dunno what to say....
Condem the sin not the sinner.

He made a mistake/s but all deserve to be given another chance.

Nope' date=' they all signed the contract. They should go after him with everything they have. Otherwise where does it end? Draw the line! Next I'll start believing that guys that I race against at a local league level are taking stuff.
[/quote']

For sure, he has to account for his actions and pay the price but you never condem the sinner only the sin.

He is no different to all of us, we all sin, although the sins might differ, we would all like to be 4given at some point.

Cool!  I forgive him.  Now, fine him a year's salary, ban him for four years and throw him out of all cycling!!!Big%20smile

Well done to Kim Kirchen for winning yesterday's stage.  Awesome ride by the Luxembourger.

Astana did the right thing to withdraw.  Kloeden left T-mobile because he couldn't agree to the ethical code and measures being put in place there - not that it stopped Sinkewitz.  At least the anti-drug campaign is going to get a fair wad of cash.  I imagine Vino's salary is less than small.

From Velonews

"Informed

by the Astana management, the organisers of the Tour de France invited

the team to withdraw, which was immediately accepted."

Invited nogal LOL

i must say vino's ride reminded me of floyds special day yesterday.

wndbreaker, you cant expect chunky to name robbie if he knows something but has no proof.

i agree with chunky, but i think there are 10% guys clean. will be funny if they catch robert miller.

Shew Robert Millar is like 900 years old LOL

I remember him for thos corny glasses he use to ride with when he rode for Team Z with Greg Lemond.

Dam fine climber that scotts man was

...Their might be a rational explanation for all this.

Simple. He took out 1.5 litres of his blodd between 8 and 12 hours before the TT and put new fresh blood in. 100% sure his team management knew about it.

No Mistake. he doped, Got caught and is now on his way home.

No Simpler than that.

And Rasmussen will be in sh*t like Floyd just after the tour.

I dont think T mobile will carry on either. maybe Kloden can ride for Barloworld now.

...will be funny if they catch robert miller.

David Millar maybe.

Robert Millar has had a sex change and is now a woman. No jokes honest to god.
Chunky2007-07-24 12:35:36

...Their might be a rational explanation for all this.

Simple. He took out 1.5 litres of his blodd between 8 and 12 hours before the TT and put new fresh blood in. 100% sure his team management knew about it.

No Mistake. he doped' date=' Got caught and is now on his way home.

No Simpler than that.
[/quote']

Could it not have been from being in hospital?