Vino fails test!!!!

Pantani

Every Rider at the Tour Takes something ( In my opinion)... 99% get away with it.

Probably gonna get slaughtered for this comment but its my opinion only.

Let me ask you a simple question. Do you think its possible to run the Comrades everyday for a week. Well try that for 3 weeks.

There are still so many drugs that work so well that they cant test for. And as soon as they can test for them the riders are on to the next thing. Nobody will stop it unfortunatley.
Chunky2007-07-24 12:05:29

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a Censored-up! All other considerations aside, do these idiots really think they can get away with it?!

Every Rider at the Tour Takes something... 99% get away with it.
Sure, but are you saying that RH dopes or takes illicit/illegal PED's

Windbreaker, I dont want to get into a debate about what RH does. If he hasnt been caught he obviously doesnt take anything. End of Discussion.

Windbreaker' date=' I dont want to get into a debate about what RH does. If he hasnt been caught he obviously doesnt take anything. End of Discussion.[/quote']Well then you need to be a bit more circumspect about making sweeping, all-inclusive statements. Chunky, you can't have it both ways. You either come out with everything or you shut up! Your choice.

OH NO!!!!!

I Dunno what to say....

Condem the sin not the sinner.

He made a mistake/s but all deserve to be given another chance.

Windbreaker' date=' I dont want to get into a debate about what RH does. If he hasnt been caught he obviously doesnt take anything. End of Discussion.[/quote']Well then you need to be a bit more circumspect about making sweeping, all-inclusive statements. Chunky, you can't have it both ways. You either come out with everything or you shut up! Your choice.

Ill shut up Wink

OH NO!!!!!

I Dunno what to say....

Nope, they all signed the contract. They should go after him with everything they have. Otherwise where does it end? Draw the line! Next I'll start believing that guys that I race against at a local league level are taking stuff.

Vino is smoking!  Wonder what drugs he's on....

One has to wonder with that miracle recovery in the last week.

And what drug is Robbie Hunter on? "One has to wonder" how he managed to finish regularly in the top 5 this year when last year he couldn't even place in the top 30?

So if someone achieves something that is above mediocre then they automatically are on drugs? C'mon have some faith!!! There is more than a slight probability that they are doing it without PED's.[/Quote]

Apologies to Willehond! Well now my faith is about as solid as .... I give up!

Windbreaker, I take absolutely no joy from his positive.  I feared the worst and it has been confirmed.  A sad day. Again...

...Next I'll start believing that guys that I race against at a local league level are taking stuff....

WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

Ill shut up Wink
And that is more than half the problem. If you gave half a toss about the sport, considering you experience already, then you need to consider why it is that you don't contribute in a positive manner. Unless of course, you also stand to lose personally/financially.

OH NO!!!!!

I Dunno what to say....

Nope' date=' they all signed the contract. They should go after him with everything they have. Otherwise where does it end? Draw the line! Next I'll start believing that guys that I race against at a local league level are taking stuff.

[/quote']

For sure, he has to account for his actions and pay the price but you never condem the sinner only the sin.

He is no different to all of us, we all sin, although the sins might differ, we would all like to be 4given at some point.

OH NO!!!!!

I Dunno what to say....

Nope' date=' they all signed the contract. They should go after him with everything they have. Otherwise where does it end? Draw the line! Next I'll start believing that guys that I race against at a local league level are taking stuff.
[/quote']

I agree, go after him with everything!  Throw the book at him and get rid of him.  They must stop grabing for the dope when things don't go their way.

Where does this leave astan with their claims to be sponsoring a team for the next 10 years?

Will they keep their word?

or are they out for good?

I guess more sponsors will pull out and it will become increasingly difficult for riders to get teams?