Ryan Cox

pete

think ryan is in sa,had the op in europe and came back here to recover,go check his site

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryan you are the hero of many young and old people a like. Get well soon mate. All our prayers are with you, your mom and Tammy.

Be strong Boet.

he is in the arwyp hospital in kempton park. he is on full life support! his organs or on support too. we in terrible state. he has received in excess of 15 litters of blood already and they are still battling to stop his artery from breeding.. Please pray for him!!!  

Russian..... read form Psalms, especially Psalm 23.........many years ago M had a terrible mishap during the birth of our daughter (we lost her in the process) Her body went into shock and the blood's ability to coagulate stopped. She used 21 pints of blood. Through prayer .... constant prayer her life was saved. People thoughout the country prayed for her. She also had renal failure and was on full life support for 14 days. She had hemodialisis for a month after that. She is perfectly healthy today. Praise God!!!!!!! Psalm 23 and other verses helped me through that time. We are in Prayer for Ryan. Please tell our story to his family.

Just spoken to Karen, Ryans' Mom. Ryan is critical, and we all need to pray for his recovery.

Thoughts are with you Karen, Tammy and family. 

Speedy recovery Ryan.

Just spoken to Karen' date=' Ryans' Mom. Ryan is critical, and we all need to pray for his recovery.

Thoughts are with you Karen, Tammy and family. 

Speedy recovery Ryan.
[/quote']

thanks Pedal, PLEASE keep us posted

The latest from the team is that he is in intensive care in Kempton Park. He is in a stable condition, which could mean anything.

He had internal bleeding for weeks without it being detected.

Barloworld will be releasing a statement this afternoon.

just read this now - terrible news. my thoughts are with him. here's hoping for a full and speedy recovery.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. We are all waiting in the icu waiting room. Allot of his family and friends are here, all waiting for more news from his doctors. He is not out of the woods yet. It's been a very traumatic time,bt we are remaining positive and keeping our Faith. Karen,Ry's mum,and all the family.

Please keep on praying. We need to stand together as friends, family, and fans. Lets pray together and keep him in our thoughts. Also please pray that the doctors and nursing staff will take good care of him and do their best to help him pull through this. We pray that God will use us all as healing instruments. Lord our Heavenly Father, hear our prayers. Thank you all for everything. God bless. From Margueriethe.

This from the team this afternoon....

"Team Barloworld, the South African-sponsored professional cycling team, reports

news of Ryan Cox, who is currently in ICU in a Kempton Park

hospital.

Cox underwent a vascular lesion

operation in Europe three weeks ago and returned to South Africa to

recuperate.

The South African cyclist?s

condition deteriorated on Monday, and he was rushed to hospital by his family. 

After consulting with doctors, it was advised that Cox required an emergency

operation to repair a bleeding artery.

Barloworld wishes to extend

their support for Ryan and his family during this difficult

time.

Further information will be

communicated as it becomes available."