Ryan Cox

pete

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To Ryan and his family - you are in our prayers and thoughts. Please keep us posted.

Ryan My love,i love u more than u will ever know. The whole world is praying for u. U r in the best hands,the Lord. Be strong. U will come out ontop. Im right by ur side.

Nan, Karen, Tammy, Jason ,Carl and all the family,

You are all in our prayers and especially Ryan, he is a fighter and will come through this traumatic ordel.

Be Strong .

Love Always

KZN Cycling Family

I heard the dreadful news this morning at Finish Line Cycles. To Ryan and all those close to him we are really praying hard for you guys.

I was VERY shocked to hear the news on the radio. Ryan, you, your loved ones and friends are in our thoughts and prayers. I know He is and will be with you all during this time. Get well soon, we miss you on the road.

he is in the arwyp hospital in kempton park. he is on full life support! his organs or on support too. we in terrible state. he has received in excess of 15 litters of blood already and they are still battling to stop his artery from breeding.. Please pray for him!!!  

Posted previously.