Do power balance bracelets really work ?

Prozac

Rephrase - did a power balance bracelet improve your cycling ???

Of course, was there ever any doubt.

Now we can all ride in a straight line.....

Pass the popcorn please.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does power balance bracelets really work ?

Hubbers whom have one , your commets please ?

Stick with Prozac

Ask Gervan Lubbe & Marietjie Prisnloo... They operate in the realm of that type of schemes... sorry I mean professional equipment and services...

Seriously, mine works.

I can put my feet behind my head now.

Best R490 I've spent.

i've had the same effect on a girl once or twice....no one give me R490

i've had the same effect on a girl once or twice....no one give me R490

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

but is it the same when you are paying?

Guest Anon(yMous)

Seriously, mine works.

I can put my feet behind my head now.

Best R490 I've spent.

You are stretching ing too far... it should be foot in mouth

My doctor was wearing one today. I asked her what she thought. She said she'd only had it on for 2 days so far, but had already managed to climb Mt Everest, twice, in that time and is planning to swim to Robben Island on Sunday. She's based in Joburg...

My doctor was wearing one today. I asked her what she thought. She said she'd only had it on for 2 days so far, but had already managed to climb Mt Everest, twice, in that time and is planning to swim to Robben Island on Sunday. She's based in Joburg...

sounds like a tampon advert

Guest Anon(yMous)

You first weirdo.

Ladies first, before laddies :lol:

Come on guys this is serious. We need to balance out our friend here. Hey, if it worked for the Dutch soccer team, who are we to argue?! Flaky Wesley Snijder bought the whole team wristbands. Unfortunately it did not help them time their tackles any better or avoid placing their studs on the chest of their opponents. Hmmm....

Our Wesley:

"I first thought it was all nonsense, but I really feel better, more balanced." Other players in the Dutch national team have added the white wristband to their orange-coloured outfit, such as Giovanni van Bronckhorst, Rafael van der Vaart and Arjen Robben, who said, "Even if it only improves me by half a percent, I will still wear it." Dirk Kuyt has said he is of exactly the same sentiment.

Magic wristband keeps Dutch squad balanced

Guest Anon(yMous)

Come on guys this is serious. We need to balance out our friend here. Hey, if it worked for the Dutch soccer team, who are we to argue?! Flaky Wesley Snijder bought the whole team wristbands. Unfortunately it did not help them time their tackles any better or avoid placing their studs on the chest of their opponents. Hmmm....

Our Wesley:

"I first thought it was all nonsense, but I really feel better, more balanced." Other players in the Dutch national team have added the white wristband to their orange-coloured outfit, such as Giovanni van Bronckhorst, Rafael van der Vaart and Arjen Robben, who said, "Even if it only improves me by half a percent, I will still wear it." Dirk Kuyt has said he is of exactly the same sentiment.

Magic wristband keeps Dutch squad balanced

I'm really really really glad for them, however we first need to find out whether this imbalance that was restored / rectified by the 'magic wristband' was due to

1. Physical condition

2. Chemical condition

3. Mental condition

4. Environment condition...

say what, I'll buy a 'Magic wristband' if one is made that will fit around the leaning tower of pisa, and the towers be fixed so to be the upright tower of pisa. I mean, really how awesome will that not be!?

I'm really really really glad for them, however we first need to find out whether this imbalance that was restored / rectified by the 'magic wristband' was due to

1. Physical condition

2. Chemical condition

3. Mental condition

4. Environment condition...

say what, I'll buy a 'Magic wristband' if one is made that will fit around the leaning tower of pisa, and the towers be fixed so to be the upright tower of pisa. I mean, really how awesome will that not be!?

Hey dude, the proof is there: The Dutch made it to the semi finals. Something they did not do last time when they had no PB bands!! Plus, did you see how straight that shot from Gio went when he hit it. Man, that thing went BOOM into the net with PERFECT BALANCE and did you see how perfectly balanced De Jonge placed his studs on the chest of the Spanish whinger?! That was perfect balance. Clearly they MUST work. I mean, would Yolanthe Cabau van Kasbergen's boyfriend lie to us? (Anyone want to see pics of Wesley's chick? It's worth it...)