Do power balance bracelets really work ?

Prozac

Okay who was bored enough to revive this thread ?

just like that other hyped up miracle that came out at the same time - 29 inch wheels - this has proven to be a fad

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is amazing that in this day and age, with all the technological advancements, there are still people who fall for this snake oil. I guess the more things change, the more they stay the same...

It is amazing that in this day and age, with all the technological advancements, there are still people who fall for this snake oil. I guess the more things change, the more they stay the same...

slang olie :clap:

just like that other hyped up miracle that came out at the same time - 29 inch wheels - this has proven to be a fad

BaGearA actually rides a  29er , HAHA

People love short cuts and easy money.

Most scammers make money by offering goods at prices "too good to be true" and most scammy companies sell cr@p by promising miracles on a budget.

People love short cuts and easy money.

Most scammers make money by offering goods at prices "too good to be true" and most scammy companies sell cr@p by promising miracles on a budget.

sounds like government .... no wait .... no, thats a yes

Until I see a cycling TV presenter wearing this new improved version I'm not paying out my money!

Sent from my LG-D958 using Tapatalk

I reckon if you take the new version, squeeze it into your nostrils it will improve airflow and increase your v02 max

Apparently you can down a whole bottle of Tequila and still walk in a straight line if you wearing a power balance bracelet. This is how good they work! 

Driving and wearing a power bracelet has been banned in twenty states in the USA because of this, as people were getting hammered and then driving home knowing full well that if the state troopers pulled them over for a sobriety test they would pass with flying colors.

29er 

- XC bikes

- Downhill bikes

- Trail bikes

- Enduro bikes