Do power balance bracelets really work ?

Prozac

Dear Agony Aunt,

I used a Power Band as a contraceptive. My sperm is now far more potent apparently. I thought if it was tight enough it would stop all probability of impreg... impregn... babies. And I fell off during the process. #nobalance

I am a disappointed client.

Yours,

Thor

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Agony Aunt,

I used a Power Band as a contraceptive. My sperm is now far more potent apparently. I thought if it was tight enough it would stop all probability of impreg... impregn... babies. And I fell off during the process. #nobalance

I am a disappointed client.

Yours,

Thor

Dear Thor

Have you tried spraying some colloidal silver on the affected area?

Hug hug kiss hug

Agony Aunt

I am ashamed to admit that I actually spent many hours explaining to people how stupid this concept is /was. Clearly we should allow stupid people to proudly wear their traditional clothes without harassment.

when he was first making it Ryan Sandes was a brand ambassador for these guys

Imazine-Ion-Sports-Watch.jpg

They had this claim that there was positive ions in the silicon that aided recovery...he would repeat their bullsh1 t - am glad someone in his team saw the light and cut the crap from his stable!

Not true.

My hair is thinning faster than a model before fashion week and I'm not wearing a powerband.

You would be hairless if you were wearing one. For sure no doubt about it.

Not true.

My hair is thinning faster than a model before fashion week and I'm not wearing a powerband.

Philip

You are riding too fast. Your hair can't keep the pace up.  :clap:

• 1 month later...

Are those Power Balance bracelets on Grace's arms...???

No wonder things aren't going so great for her - she's wearing too many of them.  Must be messing up her energy flow big time!

post-61730-0-03351100-1516511067_thumb.jpg

I am ashamed to admit that I actually spent many hours explaining to people how stupid this concept is /was. Clearly we should allow stupid people to proudly wear their traditional clothes without harassment.

You should have let them wear their Power Balance bracelets. It’s a sure way of identifying people who you don’t want to engage with. Without that, we now need to talk to people to find out if they are morons.

You should have let them wear their Power Balance bracelets. It’s a sure way of identifying people who you don’t want to engage with. Without that, we now need to talk to people to find out if they are morons.

Hmmmm, not so sure I agree with this,

Even if you photoshop the powerbands off of Grace Mugarbages wrists, i would still know that that person is a complete moron even without speaking to her.

Hmmmm, not so sure I agree with this,

Even if you photoshop the powerbands off of Grace Mugarbages wrists, i would still know that that person is a complete moron even without speaking to her.

That’s because it was established that she is a moron before she even wore them.

Some random average Joe at a braai? Bracelet? Stay clear! Will probably ask for a gluten free braaibroodjie too ????

That’s because it was established that she is a moron before she even wore them.

Some random average Joe at a braai? Bracelet? Stay clear! Will probably ask for a gluten free braaibroodjie too

Have to admit, this is true, the moron factor in that one is incredibly well established.

As for Joe, indeed a balance bracelet is a strong indicator of a nutter, this type of nut is normally associated with Amway and a cheerleader of buttcoin, make sure you dont get left chatting to this guy by yourself, very difficult to get away.

The same with okes with Livestrong bracelets?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Are those Power Balance bracelets on Grace's arms...???

No wonder things aren't going so great for her - she's wearing too many of them.  Must be messing up her energy flow big time!

attachicon.gifAAuWYrz.jpg

6 bracelets on each arm...she is definitely "balancing" them well.