State of the hub

fandacious

So Lance Armstrong comes 4th in the prologue, and its congratulatory fellatio all round.

Some serious allegations are leveled in some of the biggest media publications, and we are told its sensationalist bull****, its pathetic, Lance has done so much for cancer etc

Lance gets in a break away and its lancegasms all over the hub.

He should sell his used bib shorts here. I'm sure there'd be a lot of takers. Hell, he wouldnt even have to wash them

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it so unbelievable that people support a 7 time TdF winner, even if ,in your words, he's a "has-been"?

Funny that most of the Lance threads have been started by yourself...

Get over it already. Lance dopes, they all dope, who cares, move on. People are entitled to admire whoever they want, why does it bother you so much, nobody is asking you to admire/Like him.

Get over it already. Lance dopes, they all dope, who cares, move on. People are entitled to admire whoever they want, why does it bother you so much, nobody is asking you to admire/Like him.

no no, dont get me wrong - I agree with you 100%

everyone is entitled to hero worship whoever they please - and if lance is your man, go for it. He certainly has credentials.

However, "admiring someone", and "blindly flying into a rage and pretending everything is ok when its not" are 2 very different things

At least you are enlightened enough to realize that most, if not all of the pro peloton is doping - unlike some of the other fools around here

I am sure that lance checks the hub every evening to see whether or not his popularity is still up.

I am sure that lance checks the hub every evening to see whether or not his popularity is still up.

....you dont say...is he a Hubber aswell.

Hello Lance.

At least you are enlightened enough to realize that most, if not all of the pro peloton is doping - unlike some of the other fools around here

A week ago you were sure that ALL the riders were doping. Now it's "most, if not all"... You've gone soft!

Hipster, just what I was trying to say the last few days.

Sadly we keep entertaining fallacious oops sorry fandacious.

My guess is that every time this kid looks in to the mirror he gets a boner, logs on to the hub and sees that all attention is off him, he then subsequently starts these dumb threads so we can tell him how awesome he is.

He might not see this, as one can supposedly block people.

FanD

This is for you.

http://th02.deviantart.net/fs48/300W/f/2009/194/2/3/Mr__Awesome_face_lol_XD__D_by_Cookietotheminimum.png

A week ago you were sure that ALL the riders were doping. Now it's "most, if not all"... You've gone soft!

so whats your take? clean or not?

Guest Anon(yMous)

Now it is the Lance/Dope/Le Tour threads that clog the hub. In a short while the 94.7 threads will drone out everything else on here...

Maybe we should start a poll... which topics are the best

1.) Lance/Le Tour

2.) .94.7

:D

Hipster, just what I was trying to say the last few days.

Sadly we keep entertaining fallacious oops sorry fandacious.

My guess is that every time this kid looks in to the mirror he gets a boner, logs on to the hub and sees that all attention is off him, he then subsequently starts these dumb threads so we can tell him how awesome he is.

He might not see this, as one can supposedly block people.

FanD

This is for you.

http://th02.deviantart.net/fs48/300W/f/2009/194/2/3/Mr__Awesome_face_lol_XD__D_by_Cookietotheminimum.png

Dangle, yes yes yes yes!

I am so tired of watching this crud unfold before my very eyes, lets get real and embrace this forum for what it is really about, cycling.

so whats your take? clean or not?

I will admit that doping is (most probably) rife in the peleton, however, I do not believe that absolutely every single rider in the peleton dope. Where I still disagree with you is your statement of "It's impossible to complete the Tour without doping."

Dangle, yes yes yes yes!

I am so tired of watching this crud unfold before my very eyes, lets get real and embrace this forum for what it is really about, cycling.

And did I tell you, I narrowly missed selection into the 1984 far far north east natal unicycle team?