State of the hub

fandacious

ok, so do you deny he doped?

So you really don't know how to ridicule me.

http://images.mylot.com/userImages/images/postphotos/2148276.gif

What a

http://thebsreport.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/pork_chop.jpg

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So you really don't know how to ridicule me.

well to quote you earlier: "I never said he was innocent"

so if thats what you believe, then the logical follow on is that you must accept the fact that he is a doper and a liar

Good role model...

and pretty shitty job at dodging the questions.

Dangle, not taking a poke at you personally, but this is the point I am trying to make. Everyone goes on about how great LA is and how amazing he is.

But the facts remain that he is a liar, a doper and a cheat. Yes other riders do it as well, but none of them have put themselves up on a pedestal like LA has.

When I question as to why someone would make a liar a doper and a cheat their role model, I am personally attacked and lambasted, instead of having the questions answered

Velo, you are becoming as drawn out as your mate you are supporting.

Bring me real facts, as for "Lance said so", I have never said he is innocent so get you will have to get facts elsewhere ,as I won't be helping you.

2005 .........2005.........2005

http://www.myemoticons.com/avatars/images/moods/yawn.jpg

ok call me silly - but you said ...,"never said he is innocent". So if you say he is innocent ... aaaggggg to much typing.

Dangle ..... do YOU think Lance has/did dope or has not/did not dope?

Flippen heck Dangle .. why are wanting Fand to ridicule you? This is not personall - its a discussion.

Flippen heck Dangle .. why are wanting Fand to ridicule you? This is not personall - its a discussion.

You have also tried pretty hard ;)

I can't say if he is a doper or not.

I will then answer, at this stage of my life I would have to say he is not a doper, innocent till proven guilty.

Slowbee

It's draadsitter, a couch potato is a fat lazy slob.

well actually, i'm not sure about lance not caring.

he does care. he cant handle *any* criticism.

while i doubt that he personally reads my tweets about his doping etc, i found out in the week that he had blocked me.

now why would he block me if he didnt care?

You serious, you actual tweet about LA, over and above the hub stuff?

Man you really do need to move on and see the light, there is life out there and it’s not only on planet Armstrong.

As to why your blocked, I guess it’s got something to do with obsessive stalking.

Question: During LA’s visit to Cape Town earlier this year did you actual approach LA and “tweet” him personally up front to his face, or were you to chicken?

I will then answer, at this stage of my life I would have to say he is not a doper, innocent till proven guilty.

Slowbee

cool. he was proven guilty.

all that happened was lance said the french lab spiked his samples (which incidentally they didnt know were his samples until much much later).

WADA offered to retest, and lance point blank refused

so now that he's proven guilty, do you believe he's a doper?

so now that he's proven guilty, do you believe he's a doper?

Nah still not guilty, he would have been suspended.

Are you clean ?

Slowbee

The highlighted part I have to say has been an interesting one. Not only in cycling but in general (I think especially of Zuma).

Proof of guilt and actually guilt seem to be worlds apart.

And apologies if it comes across as me ridiculing and or insulting. Not my intention. Just like to find out where people are comming from when I dont understand.

The highlighted part I have to say has been an interesting one. Not only in cycling but in general (I think especially of Zuma).

Proof of guilt and actually guilt seem to be worlds apart.

And apologies if it comes across as me ridiculing and or insulting. Not my intention. Just like to find out where people are comming from when I dont understand.

Cool, I could see where you were heading.

I just feel that what fand is doing is trying so hard to prove a point that it's actually becoming really repetitive to the point where it vulgars me.

I don't think very highly of Josef Fritzl but I sure as heck don't carry on about it all day long.

I also don't think much of Contador, but I don't start new threads every day trying to make people aware of it.

Eldron's 5c. Eldron likes giving 5c.

Did Lance take drugs? Probably. Personally I think he took EPO in 1999 but who cares because it wasn't illegal back then - well it was the UCI just didn't have a certified test for it so they couldn't bust anybody for it. I kinda view it as the whole caffeine thing - it was illegal now it isn't so now we can take caffeine. Lance played the game according to the rules and got away with it. Fair dues to him.

Do I dislike Lance for saying he never took drugs? No. Or for refusing to submit to the retest? No. I would have done exactly the same thing. So would any rider (Floyd did, Shumacher did, Ricco dide, Basso did, Millar did - they all denied denied denied until they were either bust or on the verge of being bust). Lance acted just like any pro would and did.

I think (think only - I don't have proof) all pros take drugs (there may be some that don't but they are definitely the minority). My decision is based on the fact that loads and loads of cyclists that DIDN'T WIN doped. So undoped riders can beat known drug cheats? Methinks not. Statistically speaking all/most riders take drugs.

I'm not going to get all specific and single our riders who do and don't cheat. We just don't have enough evidence to do this. I guess I singled out Lance earlier but that has a specific circumstance and reason.

And now for the finale....

This is my last post of whether Lance took drugs :D

Fand - you're welcome to continue the liberation/education/hate campaign against Lance free of my intervention. Enjoy. Lucky you huh?

Dangle - as you were. Post post post!!

I look forward to the day that a "did Lance take drugs" or similar post doesn't appear on thehubsa. Perhaps that alone will show that we have reached maturity and enlightenment as cyclists - my conduct over the last week certainly doesn't put me in that category.

And now for the silence.....