State of the hub

fandacious

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool a LA thread, B) Sterling performance for an "old timer" yesterday. :)

Go Lance :D

no. absolutely... but something does add up... christopher maereou - the oldest dude @ the tdf, has always been miles behind LA. suddenly he's beating LA?

and LA took 8 rest days to put in yesterdays performance? while a sterling performance, im sure anyone on the tdf could have done it if they did nothing for 8 days?

Maybe Mr Diplomacy himself will make a comeback as well and spread his healthy dose of goodwill around these posts.Should liven things up a tad :)

I have one small problem though, we are all speculating and we don't have real proof.

Real proof does exist. In 2005 Armstrong's 1999 Samples were tested for EPO for research purposes and they did test positive. This isn't a maybe wishy washy event, it is a FACT. Armstrong claimed that the samples were spiked by the evil French lab technicians and nothing ever came of it. Also, in 1999 you were only "Positive" if your haematocrit levels were over 50% as there was no actual test for EPO.

So at that time just about every single cyclist mysteriously maintained levels of just under 50%, whether they were out of competition or after three weeks at the TDF. This is physiologically impossible, even for a man like Lance Armstrong who managed to beat cancer(factually speaking, and i know how the Hub hates facts). This same trend reared its head when Lance did the tour last year, and this is another fact because Lance published those levels on his website. He took them off again when a researcher in Sweden pointed out the "FACT" that his figures were highly irregular.

Like I said, these are facts for which real proof does exist.

So, Dangle, can you provide me with any FACTS proving that Lance has never doped. I mean real facts and not just because Lance said so.

Real proof does exist. In 2005 Armstrong's 1999 Samples were tested for EPO for research purposes and they did test positive. This isn't a maybe wishy washy event, it is a FACT. Armstrong claimed that the samples were spiked by the evil French lab technicians and nothing ever came of it. Also, in 1999 you were only "Positive" if your haematocrit levels were over 50% as there was no actual test for EPO.

So at that time just about every single cyclist mysteriously maintained levels of just under 50%, whether they were out of competition or after three weeks at the TDF. This is physiologically impossible, even for a man like Lance Armstrong who managed to beat cancer(factually speaking, and i know how the Hub hates facts). This same trend reared its head when Lance did the tour last year, and this is another fact because Lance published those levels on his website. He took them off again when a researcher in Sweden pointed out the "FACT" that his figures were highly irregular.

Like I said, these are facts for which real proof does exist.

So, Dangle, can you provide me with any FACTS proving that Lance has never doped. I mean real facts and not just because Lance said so.

to add to this, WADA offered to retest LA's previous samples in their labs, but he refused.

Well he should do better tomorrow, todays a rest day so he will spend his time in his rocking chair reflecting as old timers are prone to on his previous glory days when he was No1 in the TDF. :D

Velo, you are becoming as drawn out as your mate you are supporting.

Bring me real facts, as for "Lance said so", I have never said he is innocent so get you will have to get facts elsewhere ,as I won't be helping you.

2005 .........2005.........2005

http://www.myemoticons.com/avatars/images/moods/yawn.jpg

Why ?

well, you yourself said he's a doper.

lance categorically states he has never doped, so that would make him a liar, right?

Is this still going? Fandacious did you give your password to Colonel when he left? Or is he still telling you what to post?

Is this still going? Fandacious did you give your password to Colonel when he left? Or is he still telling you what to post?

...seems to me like it. :lol: