Lance Armstrong brought to his knees by unknown entity.

Wyatt Earp

"It's not fair to say that," Armstrong said. "He rode a good race. He was a real fighter today and he deserved the win. It's appropriate a climber like him wins on a legendary climb like the Ventoux."

Nevermind if the texan dopes, he is crazy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im guessing its because no matter what their qualified and expert opinion, plonkers who know nothing make so much noise and badmouth them everytime they say anything intelligent, they they stop wasting their time sharing their wisdom

You make the most Lance noise.

You called people who make the most Lance noise plonkers who know nothing.

A=B B=C therfor A=C - can you see where I'm going with this?

so the question is then is it fair to compare armstrong and pantani ?

Nope, pantani was a coke sniffer, lance is crazy

im guessing its because no matter what their qualified and expert opinion, plonkers who know nothing make so much noise and badmouth them everytime they say anything intelligent, they they stop wasting their time sharing their wisdom

PLONKERS?

Is that the term for people who dont spend the majority of their time doing internet research on doping related subjects?

Who are you to decide who is a "plonker" and who is "intelligent"

PLONKERS?

Is that the term for people who dont spend the majority of their time doing internet research on doping related subjects?

Who are you to decide who is a "plonker" and who is "intelligent"

Yip Swiss, that is exactly what makes them experts and the rest of us plonkers.

Pantani hated Lance because Lance gave him the nickname of Elefantino. The narcissist pirate didn't take kindly to this.

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee214/wrxipmreza/fandacious-1-1.jpg

Fand had more than 7 ?

was pantini smart ? I mean he had guts and glory - but did he have the brains to outsmart lance ?

was pantini smart ? I mean he had guts and glory - but did he have the brains to outsmart lance ?

I'm not sure, but its possible his psychological issues clouded his judgment. The lift didn't go all the way to the top floor, that's for sure.