Comebacks that didn't really work....

MJ the Expat

Guest Big H

flippen sharp messenger.

I just spilt a tot of my birthday whiskey all over the keyboard

Noooooo. do you drink and Hub!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Noooooo. do you drink and Hub!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont drink and hub. I have to put my drink down before I can type.

I dont drink and hub. I have to put my drink down before I can type.

That's terrible Slowbee, I often still type with one hand only.

Perhaps I sould have a whiskey when I hub :blink:

That's terrible Slowbee, I often still type with one hand only.

Perhaps I sould have a whiskey when I hub :blink:

A whiskey anytime is good, not just when you hub.! :D

I have a bottle of double malt calling my name right now, ...........!

technically speaking there has not been a comeback yet.

Risen from death yes - but that was not a comeback. That was a win. He beat deatch. The great comeback is still to come.

But a good attempt at humour and pushing some buttons.

And even a better attempt at replying... Where is that clappy icon :)

OK

I just did all this with one hand and a cup of coffee in the other hand.

http://cr4.globalspec.com/PostImages/200812/drunk2_emoticon_ani_5B9D65AD-9D8A-4573-FE10E3F5545824A8.gif

Now this is what I feel like.

http://images.paraorkut.com/img/pics/glitters/d/drinking-8928.jpg

Here are some boxers - George Foreman, Roberto Duran, Mike Tyson, Sugar Ray Leonard, Evander Hollyfield, Oscar De La Hoya and last but not least Mikey Schultz

Buffalo, you are a tjop and if you make a second post you will most certainly be the worst comeback of all time.

While I'd agree that Buffalo's post may be highly offensive to some, who are we to judge him? Who knows if Jesus himself would not have a chuckle at the irony seeing as He has not made His long awaited comeback yet? Surely a lack of tolerance and forgiveness towards Buffalo is as wrong as blasphemy? Personally I think we had a winner of this debate long ago with the Michael Jackson comment. Peace.

Homo. www.ratemyarse.com

Gets my vote for the tjoppest comment and worst comeback. TNT1, aren't you supposed to be doing your homework so you can get into Grade 3?

While I'd agree that Buffalo's post may be highly offensive to some, who are we to judge him? Who knows if Jesus himself would not have a chuckle at the irony seeing as He has not made His long awaited comeback yet? Surely a lack of tolerance and forgiveness towards Buffalo is as wrong as blasphemy? Personally I think we had a winner of this debate long ago with the Michael Jackson comment. Peace.

Manbearpig

True, yes a lack of tolerance is wrong.

Yes people in glass houses............. and so it goes.

Perhaps I should apologise for calling him a tjop.

Sorry Buffalo for calling you a tjop.

Now to come back (excuse the pun) to the original post.

I don't see it as blasphemy, not at all.

It's offensive yes, most definitely offensive, not just to me but to many others, I am sure.

There are a few reasons someone would make a post like that:

To trigger a response or two or perhaps many.

Attention seeking.

To intentionally show disrespect to others and their beliefs.

To create a bit of sensationalism.

Now I for one don't subscribe to the fact that a low post count does not warrant an individual to create a bit of a stir.

But the very fist post from Buffalo is the one in question here.

That raises a lot of doubt as well as questions as to what his true intentions were.

Sadly there is no irony regarding the second coming within that post, so I somehow don't see Jesus having a chuckle over that.

What is ironic was Buffalo's contradiction as there has not been a second coming yet.

I get the feeling that when the second coming takes place, there will be many of us who might not find the situation that humorous, and the heading says "come backs that didn't work."

Trust me that second coming will be a success a great success, one that WILL work.

Now let's see if Buffalo can be man enough to apologise to those forumites that he offended.

It's starting on Series channel this month.

Whatched the first episode last night, and I think the series will be good.

Here are some boxers - George Foreman, Roberto Duran, Mike Tyson, Sugar Ray Leonard, Evander Hollyfield, Oscar De La Hoya and last but not least Mikey Schultz

Phew, Mikey Schultz best keep his boxing skills handy, if the Brett Kebble trial go's as planned he is gonna need them for many years to come.

Only problem is Johannesberg central prison rules are not quite the same as the regular Sainsbury ones, although I hear they are expecting to get gloves and a mat soon, so things are looking up for him. :D