Top Tip for 29er riders

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MBP, you got way to much time on your hands.

Its because he rides a 26".... it takes him half the time the 29'ers take to do the same training.

What could this be? Sani 2011?

post-2083-051966300 1280472025.jpg

That can't be a cyclist holding up that bike. No way a skinny arm can carry the weight of a 29er frame!

That can't be a cyclist holding up that bike. No way a skinny arm can carry the weight of a 29er frame!

Yeah its a skinny roadie holding up a mountainbike frame......

Love the 69er.......

He OPC were you from making such ugry comments on a 29er, we are bigger and faster and better looking and nicer and last but not least faster........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Manbearpig, you going to be bleeding out the arse for 3 days trying to keep up with that orange 29er at Meggalies. And yes I'm added fuel to the fire!!!!

Wasfat, Manbearpig says you ride like a girl!!!!

Manbearpig, you going to be bleeding out the arse for 3 days trying to keep up with that orange 29er at Meggalies. And yes I'm added fuel to the fire!!!!

He told me the same, said he can't climb for ****. He also mentioned that the 29er boys are guy but he will confirm after sharing a tent with one. :P

At last! Some aggression. Now all we need are a few more 4 letter words, some exclamation marks and a sprinkling of personal insults.

And I've decided to pick a side: 26er riders like to swap their bike saddles for dildos when nobody is watching.

And I've decided to pick a side: 26er riders like to swap their bike saddles for dildos when nobody is watching.

MBP dit that wiff a hard tail when his yeti was broken, he cried for weeks...

What is clear from all these comments? You are all conservative and does not want to move with the times. I would bet that most of you still favours HT vs dual sus.

Challenge to all the 26" believers - use some BMX wheels on your bike and see the diff! Simple logic, you will turn faster, you will have more impact, you will stop at small obstacles, you will go slower down a descend than the old tannie walking! :o :o

Do you still cycle or do you have a vehicle? Why don't just cycle if you think that the development of the vehicle was just a development for no reason?

Ns. I am riding a 26", but I will definately be going to 29" with my next bike.

Burry weigh the same as my left leg and..... First he went for dual sus, now a 29". Only in the exceptional event of very tight turns, he reverts back to the 26" dual sus.

Aggies, then why dont you just get a pennyfarthing? Wheels have actually gotten SMALLER since then so that argument is a waste of time :P

@ TIM, you have chosen the wrong side bra.....have you ever seen the manbearpig when he gets grumpy? Better change sides quick or you might as well start chewing on a brick, either way you will lose your teeth... ;) :D :D

Aggies, then why dont you just get a pennyfarthing? Wheels have actually gotten SMALLER since then so that argument is a waste of time :P

exactly, why stop at 29"? I think I'm gonna start working on a 32" wheeled bike. It will run over rocks much smoother then a 29" seeing that that is the start of all "why are 29ers better then 26" bikes" topics.

Tim, jy's n slim ou ;)

Mampara, just go as big as possible, as long as it fits under the start/finish banner you wont even feel a bump.... and you can always sleep under it when you get to the finish and everyone else has gone home.... B)