LBS Salesmen..... bullsh!tters??????

Hendrik Petoors

don't worry bike shops' date=' one of these two is in Cape Town, the other in KZN, so it won't get off the ground???LOL  this might be funny to see! Go Nellie/Bobbie/Poppie/Doppie/Barbie and the rest...[/quote']

Correction - i'm in WorcesterWink. All the girls can come for training here - the boys in the bikeshops in our town take chicks up seriously, hey...and we're even allowed into the workshopBig%20smileBig%20smile.

Then we can hit the big cities!Smile I'm sure Bobbie will be able to organise an up-country outing for the girls there and i'll organise one for CT (Jellytot and Sara springs to mind as partners in crime...)LOL

Do it. Sell tickets. I'll be there.

Clash of the Titans*

Know-All assistants vs the Babbling Hubbers

smiley32.gif

(*or really no-contest?)

haha - the tickets are going to be pricey hey! We don't put up a show for peanuts you know!Wink

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Blykbaar was julle nog nie by 'n Increddible Con nie......die ouens is deurmekaar!!! En.....om elke draai dan vra iemand of hulle jou nie kan help nie todat jy so be-#^#& raak dan loop jy!

Stem saam!!smiley32.gif

Hier staan hulle bekend as "Incredible Corruption"

Blykbaar was julle nog nie by 'n Increddible Con nie......die ouens is deurmekaar!!! En.....om elke draai dan vra iemand of hulle jou nie kan help nie todat jy so be-#^#& raak dan loop jy!

Stem saam!!smiley32.gif

Hier staan hulle bekend as "Incredible Corruption"

Teee heeee!!!!!!!

Geez you boys!!!! where did we go from girls been taken seriously in bike shops to boy's in bikinis????LOLLOLLOLLOL

All I wanted to know was do they have a certain brand of cycling glasses, now what was so intimidating about that? Maybe he was guys and the BF was just a better looking option for him, maybe he wants to see him in a bikini?LOLLOLLOLLOL

Ek stel voor, om die beste uit die verkoopspersoon te kry, dat jy se jy soek 'n saal en vra dan saal-verwante vrae.

Right, like asking the salesman last week(at one of the biggest bike shops in SA): I would like to buy the Selle Italia SLR 135g men's saddle without the cut out, please. He responded: "What size?"Confused

MWHAHAHAHHAHA.  Him in a bikini!!!  Jeez' date=' will pay BIG bucks to see that. [/quote']

me too!!!WinkLOL

MWHAHAHAHHAHA.  Him in a bikini!!!  Jeez' date=' will pay BIG bucks to see that. [/quote']

me too!!!WinkLOL

i would pay not to see it, thank you very muchWink

I think that I should take a bullet for Christo of Metro Cycle Works in Vanderbijlpark. He is more up to date and informative than most of the people I have talked to at some of the bigger cycle la.., I mean shops. He knows his specs, products and latest technology.

I think that I should take a bullet for Christo of Metro Cycle Works in Vanderbijlpark. He is more up to date and informative than most of the people I have talked to at some of the bigger cycle la..' date=' I mean shops. He knows his specs, products and latest technology. [/quote']

agreed. i often find people bringing in their bikes to the "small" lbs i work at after they've had one of them "fixed" by the bigger concerns. we also send them back to the "bigger" shops with a list of the things they didn't get right the first time

I asked him the question!!!!!!!!

Next time... go in a bikini' date=' He WILLL answer YOU then!!!
[/quote']

Hell, even I will answer you then. Wink

Just wear a sign" Please tell your BOOBS to stop staring @ my eyes"LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

don't worry bike shops' date=' one of these two is in Cape Town, the other in KZN, so it won't get off the ground???LOL  this might be funny to see! Go Nellie/Bobbie/Poppie/Doppie/Barbie and the rest...[/quote']

Correction - i'm in WorcesterWink. All the girls can come for training here - the boys in the bikeshops in our town take chicks up seriously, hey...and we're even allowed into the workshopBig%20smileBig%20smile.

Then we can hit the big cities!Smile I'm sure Bobbie will be able to organise an up-country outing for the girls there and i'll organise one for CT (Jellytot and Sara springs to mind as partners in crime...)LOL

Do it. Sell tickets. I'll be there.

Clash of the Titans*

Know-All assistants vs the Babbling Hubbers

smiley32.gif

(*or really no-contest?)

haha - the tickets are going to be pricey hey! We don't put up a show for peanuts you know!Wink

Then after that you can put on a mud wrestling show, that should sell a few tickets toooBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile

Samajoor - we'll go for a nice little mtb ride afterwards if we want to get dirty...we're cyclists for pete's sake...not barbarians!

Earlier we talked about where the bikes have been made and who makes them - I think the problem might be with some brands trying to get rich from the sale of 1 or  2 bikes. Let me give you an example; If you can - get the Triathlete magazine from about 3 months ago.

In there you will see the Beyond Blink TT bike and the Xlab TT Avenger. And I have the Token TT Momenta. They are all the exact same frames!!!!

Check the prices- Beyond - US$8100, the Xlab and Token sell for about US$3000, depending on what components you put on. But a US$5000 difference????? That is what=== R35 000 - For the SAME frame??? How do they justify that?

This is  not te LBS sales person's fault, so don't shoot the messenger in the bikeshop!!