Sex before a big race?

Older

I have taken a policy decision - no matter HOW tired I am or HOW early I have to wake up in the morning, I NEVER turn down sex!

But I must also admit that if it does impact my performance, it may mean I finish 1588th instead of 1572nd so no REALLY such an issue and a bit of a romp with the wife is way worth losing 16 places! :P

I have to agree, truning down sex :o - never in my life!!! That's most probably why I do such few races I have other priorities that are more important ;) :lol:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nookie the night before a race is definitely bad for performance. I have had quite a few DNSs because of the prospect of rumpy on raceday eve…

Scientific proof. "Wasfat" has a new girlfriend. I finished ahead of him at last weeks Voortrekker. I conclude that sex before a race is detrimental to cycling performance cos he normally kicks my ar$e.

I avoid sex the night before a race otherwise my ass is too sore to sit properly ;)

Never thought about it that way.

I avoid sex the night before a race otherwise my ass is too sore to sit properly ;)

Yoh, you into strap-ons :o :o :o

I am a firm believer that one should keep your sperm inside before a race - from experience... Like Samson loosing his power after his hair was cut :lol:

Please do not elaborate on that anymore ;)

I am a firm believer that one should keep your sperm inside before a race - from experience... Like Samson loosing his power after his hair was cut :lol:

Dude, thats just extra weight. The lighter, the better! hehe! So get rid of that load. Excuse the pun!