STRIKING KILLERS

FLYIT

I can sympathise with the strikers... because they get sh*t, and every one who knows someone in a high place, fill in a form as on 702 right now, and they become millionnaires. So, yes, strike, but don't f**ck up. If they wanna burn stuff down,and kill people, go to Baby Jesus (aka Mandela), Zuma, Tutu and take them out. Don't take out the innocent. :angry:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can sympathise with the strikers... because they get sh*t, and every one who knows someone in a high place, fill in a form as on 702 right now, and they become millionnaires. So, yes, strike, but don't f**ck up. If they wanna burn stuff down,and kill people, go to Baby Jesus (aka Mandela), Zuma, Tutu and take them out. Don't take out the innocent. :angry:

Blixem maar jy IS 'n ou bitterbek suurtiet!!!!!!!!!

No no no Danger Dassie - you have it all wrong! My heart is bleeding for the people who suffer because of these idiots' behaviour! And the black people seem to be suffering more as they can be more easily intimidated.

I'm laughing because every one is now surprised that these barbaric savages could stoop so low.

And Luke - it's actually a very sad vindication of my point of view.

But still - we told you so...

Sias - I assume you know that there have been many similar strike actions in Europe over the last couple decades, although the violence has often been much worse. In France strike action is more prevalent than here. Your racist point of view is not even vaguely vindicated, although I could see how you would imagine it to be so.

That said, there needs to be heavy handed action by the state and this strike provides a good opportunity to release some of the dead weight in the health and education sectors. To really be effective though, the state needs to cull around two thirds of its administrative workers particularly in health and education and particularly in the provincial structures. These are the biggest drain on the limited resources taxpayers can provide, and have proven to be highly ineffective in just about every province.

Sias - I assume you know that there have been many similar strike actions in Europe over the last couple decades, although the violence has often been much worse. In France strike action is more prevalent than here. Your racist point of view is not even vaguely vindicated, although I could see how you would imagine it to be so.

Well said.

Someone mentioned in an earlier post that this is all about votes. If the 'guvment' ban/ charge/ fire these workers then they're going to lose votes. That's it.

You do appreciate that this is Africa and you needn't worry about losing votes! You just keep recounting until you reach the desired result!!

Sias - I assume you know that there have been many similar strike actions in Europe over the last couple decades, although the violence has often been much worse. In France strike action is more prevalent than here.

The Saturday Star edition had SA as leading the way in strikes, regards France they appear to know how to do it. When they had a bus workers strike, all bus drivers reported for duty but did not charge passengers to ferry them, hence getting the support of public as well as hitting the bus companies where it hurt most. In SA the last bus workers strike they attacked non strikes (killing some) and burnt and damaged buses.

I can agree and disagree.

Firstly, I dont see how its okay to accept violent strkie action here because it might be worse elsewhere, thats like saying its okay for America to water board suspected terrorists because its not as bad as the war crimes Hitler committed in Nazi Germany.

We also need to remember in Europe the strikes never cause the death of defenseless babies in hospitals, there is never violent intimidation of young kids in the classroom or trying to go to school, there is never an aim to deny urgent medical assistance to those in desperate need, there is still a level of responsibility in Europe during strike action that we dont see here, and, if there is violence its aimed at those who CAN defend themselves.

That said the government and police in Europe take firm action agaist strikers as we have seen, unlike here where we just see a lot of hot air been blown around by government officials and the police "monitering" the situation.

Whether you agree with Sias or not, he is at least honest enough to say exactly what he thinks, unlike a lot of folk here who feel the need to be seen as politically correct, and often have a double agenda.

Whether you agree with Sias or not, he is at least honest enough to say exactly what he thinks, unlike a lot of folk here who feel the need to be seen as politically correct, and often have a double agenda.

Problem, if you say exactly how you feel, you are labelled as a bitterbek suurtiet.

So now its time to joke about the strike and the subsequent dying of babies and frail patients not cared off!

Grumpy - I think you are also one of those that do not agree with my point of view but I appreciate the last paragraph.

I think I must just accept that not all whites think the same (even the Afrikaans speaking ones) and that it is every one that suffers because of these schmucks. I do feel though that the blacks are suffering more at the hands of their own at this stage of the fight...

Problem, if you say exactly how you feel, you are labelled as a bitterbek suurtiet.

So now its time to joke about the strike and the subsequent dying of babies and frail patients not cared off!

Yeah, sure, agreed.

You dont have to agree with Sias and others who do say things as they see them, but at least you know where you stand with them. I can accept that.

Yeah, sure, agreed.

You dont have to agree with Sias and others who do say things as they see them, but at least you know where you stand with them. I can accept that.

No.... both of you....... do not try to vindicate what Cervelo said..... you propagated civil violence and a capital crime by suggesting to take out some leaders. This puts you roughly in a scale of being worse than the baby killers.

As always, a lot of bitching and no action.

If you feel so strongly about it why don’t you quit your job and go be a nurse. The hours are long and the pay is bad. Forget about buying a new bike again and you will probably miss a lot off races as you will have to work a couple of weekends a month.

Or alternatively put in leave and go feed some babies, change bed pans, after awhile you should get use to the 12 hour shifts.

The doctors are not striking and still the patients die? :o

Patients dieing is a hospital management/government failure. :angry:

The Government now want nurses to work back 4 years after studying. Taking in account that they work while studying so I assume even less people will studying nursing in future.

the big question that should really be looked at, is .....

what has (have) the unions done for you?

And then consider if we really want to get rid of the unions.

As always, a lot of bitching and no action.

If you feel so strongly about it why don’t you quit your job and go be a nurse. The hours are long and the pay is bad. Forget about buying a new bike again and you will probably miss a lot off races as you will have to work a couple of weekends a month.

Or alternatively put in leave and go feed some babies, change bed pans, after awhile you should get use to the 12 hour shifts.

The doctors are not striking and still the patients die? :o

Patients dieing is a hospital management/government failure. :angry:

The Government now want nurses to work back 4 years after studying. Taking in account that they work while studying so I assume even less people will studying nursing in future.

Or how about you try starting your own business, spend many, many sleepless nights in front of your computer trying to win over customers, come up with ideas to pay the bills, pass up on braais and parties and holidays to make your business succeed. Take 5 years out of your life and only now begin to reap the benefits. I worked while I studied (couldn't do it any other way), and let me tell you my line of business can also include long, arduous hours so I cannot see why nurses and teachers feel the need to bleat that they don't have any money, maybe if most of them got off their asses and made an effort the would see a benefit. And if they don't like it, well, they can do something else!

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH,ON THE NEWS THIS MORNING "BABIES DIE FROM STARVATION IN HOSPITAL DUE TO STAFF STRIKING"

THESE "THINGS" NAMED SO BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT HUMAN SHOULD BE SHOT,UNIONS BANNED AND UNION LEADERS PUBLICLY EXECUTED.OUR COUNTRIES REP IS BAD ENOUGH.WE DONT NEED THIS TYPE OF ATTITUDE IF WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE BUILDING A NATION.ALL I SEE IS THAT A LARGE PORTION OF OUR POPULATION IS INTENT ON DESTROYING OUR COUNTRY.

thats true

These baboons are destroying this country