STRIKING KILLERS

FLYIT

We need a database of the names of all the strikers and the Union bosses. When any of them or their family pitch up at a hospital, they should get flagged as not allowed any treatment, or their kids should be refused education. Now that might be fair.

The only way these strikes will change is when the government passes a law forcing the unions to cover the salaries of the striking workers during the strike. You will be amazed at how quickly the'll come to a resolution then.

but.....we can only dream.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet Mr Zuma wishes he had never taken on this damn job! One problem after another these days! Personally I hope the Government holds on, if there is no money, there is no money!

Easily solved according to the one union official, when asked where the gvt must get the additional money, he replied print it

Well Scotty, that is a perfectly acceptable solution to the problem. I do not see anything wrong with the gentleman's argument? NOT!!!

This just shows you that these morons have absolutely no effing clue about anything...

the guvm*** should give those pure people the double the increase they are asking for. BUT, next day fire half of those lasy f***s, keeping only those who are prepared to work instead being present. will never happen.

If that would be mine child I would be in prison already for mass murder.

Damn, maybe Australia is not such a bed idea?

it reminds me of '80 pilot strike in the US. Regan gave them ultimatum: fly or you will neved fly and got army pilots in (how they could fly commercial jets, I dont know). In SA, the army can go on strike as well!! What a joke of a country we have become.

Well if the teachers do clear R7000 as they guys hear have said I agree its not alot but its a lot more that 90% of my kitchen staff clear :huh: I think the avg wage in the kitchen is around R4000-R5000

I dont support the strike.

Is comparing teacher salaries to kitchen staff salaries helpful? One is a profession, the other has a lot of folk on minimum wage. 90% of very little is still very little.

I dont support the strike

Morning Boys!

My Gran past away yesterday morning because they could not get her in to a state hospital in Bloem in time ("due to strike action we can not do the operation ..............")

Deuteronomy 31:6 the will of God will not take us where the grace of God will not protect us!

I believe that we have an oportunity to turn this around in-to something positive by placing Christ first as our leader and asking him to help us solve this mess we have landed oursleves in.

Stay Positive !

God Bless

Charl v

Morning Boys!

My Gran past away yesterday morning because they could not get her in to a state hospital in Bloem in time ("due to strike action we can not do the operation ..............")

Deuteronomy 31:6 the will of God will not take us where the grace of God will not protect us!

I believe that we have an oportunity to turn this around in-to something positive by placing Christ first as our leader and asking him to help us solve this mess we have landed oursleves in.

Stay Positive !

God Bless

Charl v

Very sorry to hear about your loss.

Morning Boys!

Stay Positive !

God Bless

Charl v

Sorry for your loss, really sad.

i agree we must be positive, but as the saying goes "God helps those who help themselves". Sometimes mans intervention is needed a little more than just faith alone.

Just read this:

A police force statement says it obtained a court order early Thursday barring police from striking. The police union said a day earlier that its members would start striking Saturday.

Just read this:

A police force statement says it obtained a court order early Thursday barring police from striking. The police union said a day earlier that its members would start striking Saturday.

Bahwhaahahahahaaa standstill here we come

I agree the Unions may have been critical, but where was all the mass action then? And without sounding like a tjop out of Star Wars, lets hope the Alliance does split!

Just read this on Reuters:

South Africa's largest labour federation COSATU said on Thursday its decades-long alliance with the ruling African National Congress was in a state of paralysis and could rupture.

"The alliance is unable to convene a summit for fear of an implosion," the group said in a statement.

A strike is like a hot iron; in that it should flatten all that comes before it.

A force or service tasked with the protection of the civilian should at all times uphold, with honor, that task.

Apartheid forced discipline. And hatred.

Democracy allows freedom. And ineptitude.

I still choose freedom. Especially the freedom to ride a bike.

Anyway the fire dept will never go on strike. Because we still believe in upholding that with which we have been tasked.

Cape Town Fire & Rescue is always on duty: 24/7/365.

A strike is like a hot iron; in that it should flatten all that comes before it.

A force or service tasked with the protection of the civilian should at all times uphold, with honor, that task.

Apartheid forced discipline. And hatred.

Democracy allows freedom. And ineptitude.

I still choose freedom. Especially the freedom to ride a bike.

Anyway the fire dept will never go on strike. Because we still believe in upholding that with which we have been tasked.

Cape Town Fire & Rescue is always on duty: 24/7/365.

Ya, suppose you guys must be ready with this lot burning things down as they go along.